Helpsyyy...16F877a programming~~

Almighty

Joined Oct 3, 2008
Hello everybody...Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night~

Anyone has source code for a simple RC car? that can conduct simple operations such as move forward/backward and turn left/right.

MPlab, C++ or even Matlab~

I wanted to test my newly bought 16F877a heh.

FunkiiMunkii

Joined Sep 16, 2008
I have source code for an automatic door unlocker that uses the 16F877A as the receiver and decoder. However, you would have to build the entire circuit in order to just test the 16F877A. In addition, the transmitter uses the 12F683 as well. Wouldn't it be easier to just test it with a blinking LED?

Last edited:

Almighty

Joined Oct 3, 2008
Lol i've already got the circuit and the hardware...just lack of the software part. Anybody has it?? help me out aaaaaaa haha!
e-mail me eh if it's incovenient~ lum_ken_87@hotmail.com

Btw, let's say i buy a new toy car.
Can't i just reuse the transmitter and receiver? or if i wanna create a new t&r, couldn't if i just use the same 16F877a instead of another PIC as u mentioned.?

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
Almighty, you're missing a lot of knowledge to do this. Cheap RC cars come with properiatary TX/RX circuitry and code. It isn't meant for someone to easily hack. Easiest way to do this would be to buy a RC radio and decode the reciever signals, then do what you want with them. Or, have a PC send signals.

Steve

Almighty

Joined Oct 3, 2008
lol because I just wanna test run the thing only heh...nothing else..
it's been with me for so long aha
codes codes codes~

yea my knowledge and skills on circuitry sucks till the bone sia that's why I ask...thanks for the info mate~