help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mttp1990

Joined Oct 14, 2007
hi im kinda a n00b at the coding stuff and would like to start learning... any advice as to programs and the easiest language?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Java is pretty easy to start off with (at least I thought so). Look for a programme called BlueJ which is an IDE aimed at those new to learning Java, and get a book to teach you the basics - I found Objects First with Java very good, that's provided they still print it. BlueJ will help you conceptualise the structure and interactions of object-oriented programming languages.

It might help if you can tell us what sorts of programmes you are looking at developing, or is it just a passing curiosity.

Dave

mttp1990

Joined Oct 14, 2007
well i want to try and make my own battlefield 2142 hacks or aimbot. its a difficult task because you need to avoid getting noticed by punkbuster

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
well i want to try and make my own battlefield 2142 hacks or aimbot. its a difficult task because you need to avoid getting noticed by punkbuster
Firstly, if you have no previous programming skills this will be very difficult and I doubt you would make a very good stab at it before Even Balance plug any avenue you are aiming to exploit.

Secondly, this request violates the forum rules on copyright (it contravenes Punk Buster's EULA). Therefore please do not ask questions regarding this matter again.

This thread will now be locked.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.