Help

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
1) thread title "help" is of no help to anyone. It will actually get you fewer responders than more. Use a title that explains briefly what the topic is about. R-2R ladder would be a nice one.
2) correct way to do WHAT exactly? Please ask a proper question, not a vague sentence.
3) show some effort to solve whatever your problem is, only then are you likely to get some pointers that will get you further.
4) not even gonna bother with the old a question ends with a question mark and so on and so forth...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Iam having a problem with trying to figure out what is the correct way to do this it is a very important question on my test please help
Correct way to do what? Put yourself in the shoes of the people you are asking for help and consider what you would be able to tell if someone gives you a circuit and just says that they are trying to figure out the correct way to do "this" without giving any hint as to what "this" even is.

KimT

Joined Mar 10, 2015
1) thread title "help" is of no help to anyone. It will actually get you fewer responders than more. Use a title that explains briefly what the topic is about. R-2R ladder would be a nice one.
2) correct way to do WHAT exactly? Please ask a proper question, not a vague sentence.
3) show some effort to solve whatever your problem is, only then are you likely to get some pointers that will get you further.
4) not even gonna bother with the old a question ends with a question mark and so on and so forth...
I uploaded a pic of the problem Thanks for letting me know about the title

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I uploaded a pic of the problem Thanks for letting me know about the title
You uploaded a picture of a schematic. That tells us nothing (well, next to nothing) about the problem. Think about it this way -- what if you had visited an auto mechanic's forum and just uploaded a picture of your car. Would that be enough to let the people on the forum have the faintest idea what the problem was you were trying to solve?