Help with finding problem/part for airlift 3p

f.flujan

Joined Nov 15, 2021
Hello everyone. I’m by no means am knowledgeable in electronics at the level of you guys here in this forum. I’ve hit a dead end in me trying to fix a manifold (air suspension) with a PCB with mounted valves. Airlift 3p to be exact. Trying to trouble shoot my issue, I’ve come to some possible fixes from asking folks that are knowledgeable about this stuff. The problem I have is one valve is not receiving 5 volts when I’m trying to inflate/deflate my right rear tire. One component I was told to replace was a buck converter (step down switch regulator ). I for the life of me cannot find the part. I’m hoping and reaching out to see if I can get help. I’m a fireman by trade so my knowledge in electronics is minimal but enough to trace that I’m not getting 5 volts to a valve while others are while pushing the button that coincides with it. Please if anyone can help me find the part or help me fix my manifold I would be greatly appreciative. Here are some pics of my circuit board and the the circled components I was told to replace. Thank you again for any help.

Attachments

twohats

Joined Oct 28, 2015
Can you compare the non working valve to one that is working.
That is, comparing voltages or (resistance values when not powered).
Have you got a circuit diagram/schematic?
Good luck. (Looks rather complicated).

f.flujan

Joined Nov 15, 2021
The valve works. I added power (5volts) to the valve and works.
as far as the schematics, I cannot find anything. I was also hoping to identify the circled Parts in the pic. Can’t seem to find them.

twohats

Joined Oct 28, 2015
I couldn't find them either. Made by ON Semiconductor.
I suspect the circled parts are 5 volt regulators, if not, someone will correct me.
Am I right in thinking there are 3 valves in total?
Good luck.........