Help with an automatic temperature control Scheme

Snipo

Joined May 24, 2020
Hello i would like some help with my homework,i googled quite a while and just couldnt figure out how do to do it and i though i will get some help here from people who know about these schemes and are here to help.
I asked some other friends and classmates and more people but they didnt know as well...
The question that the teacher asked us is: automatic temperature control system at the entrance to the school, made with logic gates, bistable tilting circuits, sensors and transducers

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we have a policy of helping with homework. You have to show us your work so far so we can guide you to learn what you need to learn. Again, I'm sorry if this does not meet your immediate needs. Alternatively you could give me the name an email address of your instructor. I will submit the work in my name and ask him to give you the credit. Do you think he will agree to that proposal?

Snipo

Joined May 24, 2020
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we have a policy of helping with homework. You have to show us your work so far so we can guide you to learn what you need to learn. Again, I'm sorry if this does not meet your immediate needs. Alternatively you could give me the name an email address of your instructor. I will submit the work in my name and ask him to give you the credit. Do you think he will agree to that proposal?
the problem is he doesnt know very well English he does pretty bad ;---; and he never gave us his email i dont know why he didnt wanted to... We give him the homework trough an app that doesnt require you to use emails.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
the problem is he doesnt know very well English he does pretty bad ;---; and he never gave us his email i dont know why he didnt wanted to... We give him the homework trough an app that doesnt require you to use emails.
I guess your only choice is to get on the stick and show us your work. Show us what you have.
Of course I might actually know one of the languages that he knows. What language would that be?

Snipo

Joined May 24, 2020
I guess your only choice is to get on the stick and show us your work. Show us what you have.
Of course I might actually know one of the languages that he knows. What language would that be?
Romanian and i ll try something tomorrow i ll have to see if i succeed on doing something though

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
The question that the teacher asked us is: automatic temperature control system at the entrance to the school, made with logic gates, bistable tilting circuits, sensors and transducers
it doesnot describe the situation . . . much . . . (nice avatar however)
? what the tilt sensors have to do with thermal control

Snipo

Joined May 24, 2020
it doesnot describe the situation . . . much . . . (nice avatar however)
? what the tilt sensors have to do with thermal control
He wanted something that automatically turns the heat on when 1 person enters the school entrance (not a good idea i know but its just something random to do) that should be done with the sensors and transducers and logic gates NOR NAND and XOR and the other ones but i can t really find a start to it probably i ll have to ask the teacher again for some explanations since i couldnt understand the 1st time he tried explaining me,Because its online and yeah its the 1st time he asks us to do this task so fast.(Thank you yours is great also haha)

Snipo

Joined May 24, 2020
Why does your school hire a teacher who cannot speeky or rite zee Engrish??
Because English isnt my native language haha its actually Romanian.I care about privacy a lot and i just dont like to expose a lot of my address details so i mostly write an address that is either like 10km near where my parents work or either a place near one of my relatives since i can easily ask them about some info from that place and in case i need a code i ll ask them for it.Privacy plays a big role from many people life and we gotta take care of it nevertheless and keep us as hidden as possible i even used Tor browser 1st to enter this than i saw i have have no chance on just using it.Hope you understand me haha

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
? a smart school ... with PIR sensors ... so when the rat runs from one room to another the automated ventilation combined with heat exchange would keep the "heat bubble" following it - requires some efficiency calculations (you can suck out the cool air at the floor level , fill it up with warm air at the roof level , when done then balance with ceiling fans . . . in "theory")