Help troubleshooting a control board OL-AQ11070W100 used for pool robot

born2fly

Joined Dec 5, 2020
I have an AQUABOT control board that is used to power a pool robot. The robot became bogged down while cleaning debris and overloaded the control board but the fuse did not blow. Instead, the Viper12 IC (red circle) blew along with a Zener diode on the bottom of the board. I replaced both but I am not getting the 29v output (green arrows) for the robot. I tried replacing the Zener (unidentifiable from damage) with aTL431, that didn't work so now I have a Y11 Zener and still 0v. I'm not sure what I missed. All diodes/resistors tested good as did the double diode. No schematic seems to be available.

I'm try to determine why I am not getting the 29v & hoping someone can offer me some insight as to what I should replace, check, test, ect. This board also powers a front panel that has a timer and a few other functions, that part does turn on. The power switch is connected to the board with 4 pin ribbon connector labeled 'key', '5v', 'grnd', and led. The front panel is also connected by a very short ribbon connector.

Attachments

Last edited: