Help me to identify the part

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
If I were to guess at this, going from the second image, it looks like it is non-populated and there is a blob of adhesive on the PCB.
I think you're right. I thought I could see connections to the solder pads but having looked again I don't think there any.

Mickster

Joined Jan 10, 2010
The adhesive is there to stop the components from falling off or shifting during soldering.
To be more specific, falling off refers to when the components are on the bottom side during a wave soldering process.

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
You will get similar readings from any silicon diode except schottky so you still don't know what kind of diode it is, let alone what voltage and current ratings are necessary.

Abk3696

Joined Aug 4, 2017
You will get similar readings from any silicon diode except schottky so you still don't know what kind of diode it is, let alone what voltage and current ratings are necessary.
Yah, i am going to find out.
You look at the pictures it is orange colour like zener diode. So i decide it. But within two days i will show whole thing in pcb and its ratings

Mickster

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Your multi-meter probes are connected to pads for a non-populated device.
The only reason your meter is showing a value, is because the test current is going through other devices in the circuit and giving you a false reading, for what you think is there but is not.
Please post a clear, high resolution photo of the complete circuit and you will get some guidance as to why you are getting this.