help me out my friends

funny233

Joined Nov 3, 2007
hello friends
i completed btech in EEE.
i am interested in doing embedded system..
is there future for it????
if so tell me instutions for it..
i am trying in cdac??? is it good or not??:confused::confused::mad:

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
hello friends
i completed btech in EEE.
i am interested in doing embedded system..
is there future for it????
if so tell me instutions for it..
i am trying in cdac??? is it good or not??:confused::confused::mad:
There is definitely a future in embedded systems.

If by "instutions for it", you mean instructions on how to get into embedded systems, the quick answer is start reading any introductory material you can find on embedded systems. There is plenty of material out there. If you like what you read and want to proceed into the deep end of the pool then arrange to get you a microcontroller development board and teach yourself by doing. There are many micros that have recently (within the last 5 to 10 years) come to the market and are gaining acceptance within the embedded systems industry. You can explore the PIC microcontroller or the AVR microcontroller. If you are really hungry to learn you could learn them both and be that much more valuable in the marketplace. To really be of value you will need to sharpen your hardware design skills as well as your software design skills.

Oh yeah, what does "cdac" stand for? It is not an abbreviation with which I am familiar.

Good Luck,
hgmjr

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
The subject of embedded systems is very broad - is there any particular field you are particularly interested in?

Dave