Help Identifying Electronic Components

bisel

Joined Jun 10, 2015
Hello All,

New to the forum ... am working with a friend trying to troubleshoot an ECU in car. We are not sure, but maybe one or more of these components on the board may be bad.

We have no idea what they are ... does anyone have an idea what these components, labeled N1475 are? They are soldered to the board.

pcb.jpg

Thanks,

Steve

bisel

Joined Jun 10, 2015
As noobie, please help me understand ...

1. What is a thread closure?
  2. I cannot find any reference in the Terms of Service to thread closure.

Thanks,

Steve

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Lie - a- bility... Par - a - noia --- Frivolous lawsuits and blood-sucking lawyers. Ridiculous judgments by judges that should be dis-barred.

{{ Liability mis-spell on purpose }}

bisel

Joined Jun 10, 2015
When you read the TOS did you see the no automotive part?
There is nothing in the terms of service I read about "no automotive part" ... http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/help/terms

I see there is a "no automotive modifications" as a restricted topic in the user agreement (side note, who actually reads these things before signing up?)

Anyway, it is what it is ... But that is not what my question is. I was asking if anyone could identify those components. Not to modify anything.

There is no legal issue with identifying a component. I understand they could possibly be a legal issue if one were to engage in how to modify something.

Regards,

Steve