Hello sir, i'm new on here. I need help about can bus system.

Puruahotam

Joined Apr 28, 2018
Respected sir i'm new on here i need som help about can bus sytem, we have a robot who trave by a 3phase induction motor. Indution motor speed controled by lenze vfd in can bus system. I want to update a vfd. Therfor we need first how to i give feedback. When i disconet three wire of can bus to vfd then comes error "FU NOT INSTALED" please heplp me. How to given reddy signal or fu install signal, total three wire use in can bus system 1.CAN HI
2.CAN LOW
3.CAN GND

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
What do you mean by 'update a vfd' ? The exsisting VFD or upgrade to another?
What feedback are you talking about? Obviously if you disconnect the Canbus the VFD won't like it.
If you need to change the parmeters in the VFD, change from Bus input to keypad.
Max.

Last edited:

Puruahotam

Joined Apr 28, 2018
What do you mean by 'update a vfd' ? The exsisting VFD or upgarde to another?
What feedback are you talking about? Obviously if you disconnect the Canbus the VFD won't like it.
If you need to change the parmeters in the VFD, change from Bus input to keypad.
Max.

Sir i mean, i want to bypase inverter. Or i want to read voltage or freuency in bus signal using arduino.when i inverter power supply off then coming error on robot display" FU NOT INSTALLED " I want to read busmod signal. And then arrange feedback to other source,