Hello Everyone, Please help me for identify the IC marked as 045

etpvn

Joined May 26, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I face the difficulty about the Ciruit for repairingm howevery I could identyfy the IC name correctly base on the SMD marking Code "045",
Then I drawn the ciruits for fully connected to that IC and post here!
Can someone help me please?
U31-marking 045 sch.JPGInkedIC marked 045_LI.jpg

etpvn

Joined May 26, 2020
Hello
someone experts please have a look at this! I really want to know that IC
THanks in advance!

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I think your expectations of our ability to identify random parts with a sorta complete reverse engineered schematic are overblown. It might be a private labeled custom part in which case there will be little hope of identification. Your drawing is not suggestive of any circuit that I have ever encountered. Sorry.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
My X-Ray vision is on the fritz so I can't see if all 3 pads on the backside are used or even if they have a trace to them... Like I said YMMV

There seem to be a lot of Torex V detectors used on surface mounts PCBs for some reason.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
So offer to pay me
1) I am on your "ignore" list. Why are you even responding to me?
2) I have no duty to pay you to solve an anonymous poster's problems that you deem "simple."
3) None of us expect compensation for the help we give here. Why do you think you are so special?
4) Have you checked here, if you need a job?

Last edited:

narkeleptk

Joined Mar 11, 2019
3) None of us expect compensation for the help we give here. Why do you think you are so special?
Free advice and guidance is one thing, but there is nothing wrong with getting compensated for real work. Ive had many from forums including this one where I freely tried to help them repair their ecu's. When they can't I'm happy to do it for them, with compensation of course.

@peterdeco
Maybe TI has something you can substitute with.
https://www.mouser.com/new/texas-in...VSgoOF9oR3ewSQ-0KvsAJwM_WD1B1EWAaAivFEALw_wcB

Last edited:

etpvn

Joined May 26, 2020
Hello Experts,
Thank you all very much, Then i take more and more time to draw more complete exciation board.
the board is a analog signal conditioning for Piezo Sensors which used in High class Luxury Cars that we need to repair the module.
The Problem now is the Related IC Marked 045 We could not identify, because, others work normally but the Controller Unit CPU does not acccept the conditional to manage for aquiring data.Excitation Circuit U31 marking 045.JPG