Header Pin Male connector for my PCB Board in eagle

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
You don't say which version of Eagle you are using. In versions prior to 8.0, look under "pinhead."

upload_2019-10-4_2-16-33.png

Edit: Didn't see the pitch mentioned in your link. 2.54 mm(0.10") is common. A 2 mm pitch is quite common too and is often found on LCD displays. Both pitches are in the pinhead library. The one I highlighted is 2.54 mm.

Last edited:

microcontroller60

Joined Oct 1, 2019
You don't say which version of Eagle you are using. In versions prior to 8.0, look under "pinhead."
I have Eagle 9.3 version
View attachment 187277

Edit: Didn't see the pitch mentioned in your link. 2.54 mm(0.10") is common. A 2 mm pitch is quite common too and is often found on LCD displays. Both pitches are in the pinhead library. The one I highlighted is 2.54 mm.
When I searched pinhead I Didn't see any parts in eagle

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Unfortunately, my version is a purchased version (7.2 and 7.7), and I cannot justify going to subscription. If there is still a free version (as originally promised) loading that version may modify or prevent me from continued use of the purchased versions.

Two ways to get to it in my version. From your initial screen:
1) Open "new schematic" and go to add components; or
2) Open "library".

The terms may be different, but I find it almost inconceivable that such headers would not be included in the libraries. If you are searching for the term per se, did you try just scrolling through the listings?

Edit: DigiKey does not show pinheader per se. They are called "connector, header" Does your version include a "connector" library? Maybe it is there. Some manufacturers are Harwin, Wurth, Sullivan, TE, and probably several others.

Last edited:

microcontroller60

Joined Oct 1, 2019
Unfortunately, my version is a purchased version (7.2 and 7.7), and I cannot justify going to subscription. If there is still a free version (as originally promised) loading that version may modify or prevent me from continued use of the purchased versions.

Edit: DigiKey does not show pinheader per se. They are called "connector, header" Does your version include a "connector" library? Maybe it is there. Some manufacturers are Harwin, Wurth, Sullivan, TE, and probably several others.
I see following connector library I don't know which one to use

upload_2019-10-4_1-16-17.png