Having fun with Arduino

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
Just got a TFT / touchscreen shield for my Arduino Mega, and I'me working on a really cheap direct conversion spectrum analyzer that will display on this. Stay tuned!

Evil Lurker

Joined Aug 25, 2011
Nice, I'm working on a 6 or 8 digit seven segment LED display driven by a MAX7912. They have preassembled modules cheap on DX and the like but I'm looking for something in green or blue with numbers at least 1" high.... I'm also fairly certain that at the prices they are selling for they driver IC's are fake. I also find it sort of ironic that I can get an LCD display for less than half the cost of a decent seven segment display.

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Got my tft yesterday too.. !!! Horray.. I love Arduino stuff.. Its just so fun.
I did the 1.8" tft shield w/joystick/sd card for now because it had all I needed in one shield.
Its for the front end/display to my automated test system for testing products at work.. I will use one mega for the "master" system that runs all the start/stop/interlock buttons and then multiple megas (slaves) to do all the switching,etc...

jamesd168

Joined Nov 8, 2014
Got my tft yesterday too.. !!! Horray.. I love Arduino stuff.. Its just so fun.
I did the 1.8" tft shield w/joystick/sd card for now because it had all I needed in one shield.
Its for the front end/display to my automated test system for testing products at work.. I will use one mega for the "master" system that runs all the start/stop/interlock buttons and then multiple megas (slaves) to do all the switching,etc...
I just got Arduino Uno3 too, was using that to control a variable DC power supply. it's pretty easy to do basic stuff, am still trying to get more advanced coding done.