Happy Valentines Day

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
When you were a kid in class,did your teacher make you

pull a name out of a jar to draw that person a Valentines.

Any other stories about Valentines Day. How many countries

other observe this day.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You guys not sure enough about your manhood to respond to

Valentines Day.Its about your teacher in grade school,in high

school your female teacher would not do it,for good reason.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I guess no one ever said be my Valentine,to you. I guess you never had any of the

small candy hearts with little saying on them,are with drawned from that experience.

Do we have a doctor of the heart on the Forum.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
"Be my Valentine" means for someone, who is of romantic interest, to accept such., at least for the day. I.e., "Will you be the one i share this Valtine's Day holiday with and love me for the day..."

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Love me for the day? If you love me for today, why won't you love me the day after too?

This doesn't make sense.

I 'd understand it if it was an excuse to start a relationship, though.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Not just start one.

There is a current commercial on American TV. It shows a beautiful woman getting all dolled up, clothes, make up, high heels, the works.

The exit line before they show the perfume is "Guys, Valentine's Day is simple. You give something, you get something." There is no doubt what she is giving.

Woe is the man who forgets this most girly of days.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Up through about fourth grade each kid in the class had their own paper bag tacked to the cork board, and each other student had to give a valentine card/candy to everyone else. I've noticed that nowadays that doesn't happen as much, except maybe in the first and second grades. Times have changed. At my point in life, I find Valentine's day more of a time to try to start a relationship, or at least spend time with a female friend. Not to get personal or anything, but tonight I have a tentative date with a girl I met at college, though she has been ill for the past few days. I'm hoping it works out :p:D

Happy Valentine's day, everyone!

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Happy Aniversary,DeBe and better half...are you pulling names

out of ajar...thing for you to do before next year,besides cleaning

your sailboat...sounds strange is your wife a sailor.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Don't you have internet clouds, My( AnSir Alert )would have founded her by now, if it was up and

running, see all my Idea's are not bad.

Last edited:

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Happy Aniversary,DeBe and better half...are you pulling names

out of ajar...thing for you to do before next year,besides cleaning

your sailboat...sounds strange is your wife a sailor.
Not pulling names loosy, was 42 yrs aniversary. Dont have a sail boat anymore & no im not throwing the Wife overboard just yet.