Happy New Year

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
Wish you a very very happy new year to Catapult and R!f@@
and to all the members and guests of All About Circuits.

Hope 2012 brings happiness in your lifes...
Did somebody said 2012 ... oooh my god it's going to end.....

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Wish you a very very happy new year to Catapult and R!f@@
and to all the members and guests of All About Circuits.

Hope 2012 brings happiness in your lifes...
Did somebody said 2012 ... oooh my god it's going to end.....
Don't worry - we've got 2036 to really worry about - even then its only got a probability of 1/250'000 of happening.:)

Happy 2012 to all!

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
Happy new year Sparky49 and Bill
Sparky49 said:
Don't worry - we've got 2036 to really worry about - even then its only got a probability of 1/250'000 of happening.
C'mon how can I not get worried, after all I could loose my AAC's user account...
BTW I have a question....
After the world ends ,do I still use the same AAC account to log in or will I have to make a new user account?

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
When you leave this world do you take Traveller's cheques with you?
@ Mr Chips: I'm not sure yet, but this may become clearer to me before very long: I hope that you will remain ignorant of it as long as possible. That said, some widely-held beliefs suggest that it is difficult to enter the more desirable mode of future existence with a full wallet.

@ Lightfire: Please try to enjoy whatever the coming year will bring, without being too impatient for things which belong further ahead. It all goes by so fast, there is no need to hurry it on.

@ Everyone: I wish a happy and healthy New Year to you all, especially to those who are facing uncertain times or important challenges.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
The year has changed in Greece too! Happy New Year everyone!

Best wishes to the admins, Jrap and Dave. We hope to hear from you more often.

To the senior mods hgmjr and bertus. Thank you for the chance you have given me to form my favourite site more to my liking.

To my fellow mod, Bill. I wish you prosperity, happiness, peace of mind and the same to your kids.

To thingmaker3. Happy New Year, wherever you are, away from the stress of the cities.

To all our frequent members. Sgt Wookie, Rifaa, Loosewire, Markd77, nerdegutta, magnet18, jegues, t06afre, Audioguru, BillO, papabravo, t_n_k, Ron H,, tom66, steveb, Kermit, JoeJester, Adjuster, strantor, thatoneguy, someonesdad, shortbus, ErnieM, AlexR, THE RB, lightfire and everyone else I might forget. Thank you guys for keeping us company, giving input and keeping AAC the best of its kind, day in and day out. Thank you for educating me.

To all our guests, I hope the new year will bring your wishes to life.

And last but not least, a special thanks to all the trolls out there. Thank you for making our days interesting and satisfying our Ban God syndrome. Perish, for all I care.

Happy New Year!

I 'm out to party now, you should do the same too!

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The year is more than half a day old for me now.

As Georacer said, this is a great forum with a fine group of steady members that keep the spirit high at this forum.

I hope to participate in this forum for a long time from now.

Happy new year,

Bertus

PatM

Joined Dec 31, 2010
☆。★。☆。★
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
。☆。 。☆。
☆。 ★。 ☆