Happy Birthday!

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Born in a small town in the middle of the hills - Villa Dolores (Córdoba) - in a extremely warm if not hot day at 14.20 hrs, 73 years ago. Legend says that my right arm, fractured during delivery was immobilized using just a small cardboard box of Redoxon pills.

Now, semi retired, still fooling around and programming only in Assembly. My to-do list always growing but I suspect that most of it, would be left for an unconfirmed eventual next life with the exception of the celebration barbecue, planned for the end of this month.

Gracias for those good wishes!

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Born in a small town in the middle of the hills - Villa Dolores (Córdoba) - in a extremely warm if not hot day at 14.20 hrs, 73 years ago. Legend says that my right arm, fractured during delivery was immobilized using just a small cardboard box of Redoxon pills.

Now, semi retired, still fooling around and programming only in Assembly. My to-do list always growing but I suspect that most of it, would be left for an unconfirmed eventual next life with the exception of the celebration barbecue, planned for the end of this month.

Gracias for those good wishes!
Cheers to you, Agustín my friend... hope you had (and are still having) a great day...

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Gratz on making another orbit! Orbits are much better than obits and sorry to hear about the shingles. That's no Bueno...