Happy Birthday Sgt Wookie

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Thanks again, everyone :D - and Robin Mitchell, when I need directions from you, I'll let you know. ;)

1Chance has been keeping me very busy, so I haven't had much time to devote to the forums the last few years. I hate to leave people dangling, as that's quite frustrating for them - so I'm rather reluctant to jump in and offer a solution when others may be reluctant to offer help after I've been involved.

There have been quite a few things that have needed doing around the house along with some remodeling, additions and upgrades, a new pond, new raised gardens and there are lots of daily chores with our kitties, myriad foster kitties & kittens, hummingbirds (feeders, etc) and birdhouses for wrens, bluebirds, purple martins, ducks. We have five acres of grass I mow as a lawn. Our main vegetable garden is 35' x 70', our new lower garden is about 45' x 35'.

I have a BITx ham radio kit I bought a year ago, and it's still sitting in bags in my electronics/computer room - which I've been remodeling in the meantime. :rolleyes: Busy, busy, busy...

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I have a BITx ham radio kit I bought a year ago, and it's still sitting in bags in my electronics/computer room - which I've been remodeling in the meantime. :rolleyes: Busy, busy, busy...
That's what happens when a good guy lets a woman into his life. You need to get a hobby, sarge.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
atferrari Off-Topic 31
atferrari Off-Topic 11
MrChips Off-Topic 5
Wendy Off-Topic 8
R!f@@ Off-Topic 31