Happy Birthday Wookie

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
To bad the wookie will never know that, that you know. The wookie never reads the off topic section, as it is off topic.
I mean who else should be yelling at the newcomers, forcing them tho wash the toilet with the toothbrush then they ask dumb questions without even a schematic. No other than the sarge. Well just kidding. Happy birthday sarge.....
Edit: Oh and shame on me keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
hey guru....so are you the oldest hear :).
So who is the youngest. ( only counting experienced members)

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Mentally or physically?

I am probably the youngest mentally. 13ish I would guess.

If I was arrested, they would charge me as a child. ;)

I take pills for arthritis, but Im not as old as SgtWookie. ;)

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
There are lots of geezers older than me.
I think the youngest is 12. On another website his teacher appointed him as a moderator but it went to his head and made him act crazy (he tried to ban me for calling him a little kid because he acted like a little kid). I wasn't banned then he quit.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I like that one, but this home for me
Life is so easy here.
Every one Is tempted to come down
to the basement to see the dark.

Last edited:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I think Bernard is the oldest member here.
In his profile it says :Qualifications AETM3/C USN WWII, BS Physisc 1950 .
He probably finisched the BS physics in 1950.

Bertus

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
I like that one, but this home for me
Life is so easy here.
Every one Is tempted to come down
to the basement to see the dark.
yes, but on the other hand, the shadows that dance on the other side of the moon sit and wonder of those behind the basement stairwell, lurking in the shadows, the moon last remembered when Sally forgot that someday the train that lost control by Jackson veered towards a metaphysical ambiguity that left Saturday's planner with an open date to perhaps have an outing with the mayor's meeting by the side of the stream of thoughts as incoherent as this all may seem to be. But we know, don't we, the understanding that all thoughts make no sense of smell the rose's posey left Lazy Susan by the banks of the nursery of shattered oven's of Descarte's fantastical meanderings that overpower all thought of the day and perhaps the night's shadows.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
yes, but on the other hand, the shadows that dance on the other side of the moon sit and wonder of those behind the basement stairwell, lurking in the shadows, the moon last remembered when Sally forgot that someday the train that lost control by Jackson veered towards a metaphysical ambiguity that left Saturday's planner with an open date to perhaps have an outing with the mayor's meeting by the side of the stream of thoughts as incoherent as this all may seem to be. But we know, don't we, the understanding that all thoughts make no sense of smell the rose's posey left Lazy Susan by the banks of the nursery of shattered oven's of Descarte's fantastical meanderings that overpower all thought of the day and perhaps the night's shadows.

OH, Thats what loosewire was trying to say. Thanks for clearing that up Voodoo. ;)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
OH, Thats what loosewire was trying to say. Thanks for clearing that up Voodoo. ;)
Yes it clear as ice (I think). And to you mister Loosewire, Sagabona kunjani wena? Anyway The night train is coming. Got to keep on running

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
And there I was thinking parked cars lawn darts follow the scent of shoe polish fired afterburners.

All this time... sheesh.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
When I meet the Mayor By the stream,I hope It is coherent. I am seeking
an audidence with him.I have made the phone call. Voodoo you are getting
to good at predicting the future, Retched,the furture Is upon us.What is your
favorite Fla,food Lil's Reds,bar-BQ ,Eries bar-BQ. or Red Lobster.You couldn't
be more than 2 hours away,or hanging out at Wookies place.

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Are you having a meeting with the mayor regarding the oil spill?

Are you part of the "Save our streams" or "Save our Beaches" campaigns?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
atferrari Off-Topic 31
atferrari Off-Topic 11
MrChips Off-Topic 5
Wendy Off-Topic 8
1chance Off-Topic 27