Guys need help charging a cell from a generator

Ryka Thomas

Joined Dec 16, 2015
Guys thanks for helping me in my last thread now i am back again and i am seeking for help on this question.

So guys i got a mini generator and i want to know how to charge my li polymer cell with the generator and take electricity from it li polymer for my usb output

please dont blame me if this presentation sucks :)

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Guys thanks for helping me in my last thread now i am back again and i am seeking for help on this question.

So guys i got a mini generator and i want to know how to charge my li polymer cell with the generator and take electricity from it li polymer for my usb output

please dont blame me if this presentation sucks :)

You will need a rectifier circuit to convert A/C to DC. Google Bridge rectifier.

Then post the details of your generator. Voltage, current , rpm, etc. and how many rpm you expect to apply to the generator.

Also, you need to learn how to name your threads better, see Bertus's link above,

Ryka Thomas

Joined Dec 16, 2015
i am sorry for my thread posting unamed properly but i want to know how to charge the li polymer cell and use it for the ouput at the sametime

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
No how to charge the battrie and use it same time
@Ryka Thomas
Could you please help me first? I have this problem where people tell me they need help but they give no details. If they talk about a battery, I don't know if it a battery for a single LED or to power an electric car. Or, they ask about a generator and I don't know whether it is for a bicycle light or a power plant for a city. What I need from you is, how can I explain to them that the circuit I need to tell them about would be completely different depending on the scale of the project. And, they need to give details, part specifications, block diagrams of what they want to do, and even schematics.

How can I make sure people describe their projects clearly? Please help me.