Good Morning !

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Hello everyone!

Packratking may sound like a strange handle, its origin will explain itself.
I have always been fascinated by electronics. Most of what little knowledge I have acquired, has been through experimentation, and hands-on repairing of anything that will pose a challenge.......common ground.

Prior to the advent of digitals, after attending a dedicated tech. school, I spent many years repairing 35mm film cameras, the electronics of which are daunting. Technology marches on.

I'm sure there will be many questions. I look forward to a long and productive stay on this forum.

PackratKing

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hello everyone!

Packratking may sound like a strange handle, its origin will explain itself.
I have always been fascinated by electronics. Most of what little knowledge I have acquired, has been through experimentation, and hands-on repairing of anything that will pose a challenge.......common ground.

Prior to the advent of digitals, after attending a dedicated tech. school, I spent many years repairing 35mm film cameras, the electronics of which are daunting. Technology marches on.

I'm sure there will be many questions. I look forward to a long and productive stay on this forum.

PackratKing
Welcome to All About Circuits! I know we've briefly passed comments over PM but this is the formal introduction!

Get stuck in - questions and answers are always welcome!

Dave