Go Geo! Loosewire lost.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Loosewire went politics this time...EH!

You can never fool Geo, He is too smart. :D

PS. Cannot post on a closed thread. I needed to get this out some how.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
How many times has loosie won? :D

This was your first victory. :D

Don't worry though, another five years and you might get another! hehehe ;)

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Well, technically the TARDIS translates it for him, so it just sounds like normal language for him or us, but yeah, okay.

Loosewire: 1*10^17
R!f@@: 1
DerStrom8: 0.5

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
DerStrom 0.5 ..!!

Hah ! I am getting there already .

Wait till Loosie get's here, I'll show him who's the boss around here.

U guys 4 got...Loosie made me KING .

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Loosewire used to irritate me. I eventually decided his incoherent ramblings weren't worth the energy required to feel irritated. The moderators don't seem to object, in spite of the fact that a dozen loose wires on one site would probably be intolerable.

Oh well. That's what the ignore list is for. As long as he doesn't hijack my threads, I don't mess with him. Besides, it wouldn't accomplish anything to try to get him to make sense or write complete sentences.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Loosewire used to irritate me. I eventually decided his incoherent ramblings weren't worth the energy required to feel irritated. The moderators don't seem to object, in spite of the fact that a dozen loose wires on one site would probably be intolerable.

Oh well. That's what the ignore list is for. As long as he doesn't hijack my threads, I don't mess with him. Besides, it wouldn't accomplish anything to try to get him to make sense or write complete sentences.
You can look at it from either side and see him in a completely different light. Personally, I see him as friendly, eccentric, and amusing. I can see how some people might find him annoying if they look at him from the wrong point of view, and don't actually take the time to get to know him. But I really think everyone should get to know him.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, I just think you ought to lighten up a bit ;)