function ic in home theatre

harry71

Joined Mar 15, 2018
i have a jack martin 5.1 home theatre JM-7700. this product is displaying power but no other activity. The function ic used in this product does not show the no. of the ic. can anyone tell the no. of the function ic used in this?

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
i have a jack martin 5.1 home theatre JM-7700. this product is displaying power but no other activity. The function ic used in this product does not show the no. of the ic. can anyone tell the no. of the function ic used in this?
It's probably a custom IC and its internal designation won't do you much good. Have you searched for a schematic? What makes you think the main IC is the problem? If I had to guess, I'd say it's more likely something else.

harry71

Joined Mar 15, 2018
It's probably a custom IC and its internal designation won't do you much good. Have you searched for a schematic? What makes you think the main IC is the problem? If I had to guess, I'd say it's more likely something else.
the circuit board contains the ic and the manual control buttons for vol increase and decrease, mode to change the speaker sets front and surround and the sub. and also the display. now the display show the power but none of the controls are working, this is on the front of the main box, which also contains the woofer and the amp. The amp. part is on the inside of the woofer box which is controlled by this circuit. now if the amp. is not working at least the display should change with mode to show sub., front and surround speakers.