Friday

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
OK..it's for two reasons as far as I know.

1. Concerns the creation of life.
2. The other one is said to be the end of the ...........................

RiJoRI

Joined Aug 15, 2007
OK..it's for two reasons as far as I know.

1. Concerns the creation of life.
2. The other one is said to be the end of the ...........................
I guess the answer to #2 is NOT "workweek"? :D
AFAIK, it's also the Muslim sabbath, and the Jewish sabbath begins on Friday evening. Then there is Good Friday.

As to the world ending on a Friday, there's about a 14% chance of that being correct. Gonna upset many people's plans for the weekend, however! :rolleyes:

--Rich

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hmmm...Jewish Sabbath..what' tht?

AFAIK ??? what does tht mean ?

The first human was created on a friday. Tht is why it is marked.

And on a Friday the sun would rise from the west.
that day west is no longer the west. When sun rises the end begins. The loudest sound that will deafen every human living on earth will be blown that day.

You know. Something frightened me today. I felt it right in my heart. It was when I heard that in hell, angels are there to look after and punish those who defied God.

U know what is frightening is that even though they are made of light, the Angel in charge of hell has the most frightening appearance that a human will ever see.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Naaa..!!

U know..I never believed in this kinda thing but. I have proved this theory for my self.

If I do anything regarding earning money or house chores or any kinda work before the 1300 hrs on a Friday....

It just blows right in my face..I mean...I could not figure it out. Nothing I do in a Friday morning ever, ever worked out u know.

I have lot's of memories but I have to sit down and right it down to tell ya all.
It's been a year or so that I just don't do anything in a Friday morning.

Believe it or not I once u know had a quality time with my pumpkins around 12 noon I think, ( I believe I did not go for prayer that day ) and she ended up in the emergency room with severe stomach pain. :eek: I mean I never did it before on a Friday ...

I know u won't believe me, but this is hard facts for me...
and Nothing, I say nothing gonna make me do anything on a Friday morning, .PERIOD ...
except sleep, coffee , breakfast and relax .

Even the littlest thing back fires :(

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
The only excuse I need to do anything is ... does the day end in y? Let me think, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
What! You looked in the mirror and saw your wife's face!

Sorry, couldn't help myself, it has been the theme of several movies.