Friday 17th February 2012

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I know..

Funny how these things start and ends up doing something else.

I always thought these Political Part Poopers are doing these things for the good or for what is right. Tht's why I tend to go and see and u know what I mean....

It's when u go there and actually listen to what they say that truly opens ur eye's.

I learned that they are not doing these kinda things for the people but for them selves. They have their own agenda behind it.

I just don't follow them around. My mind is something else.
I listen, I observe, think about the individuals behavior, and when I add everything up, I can clearly see what the actual problem is but they don't. They always says something to start and ends up with completely different action .

That is what exactly happened in the last riot.

I was there the whole time, right smack in the middle of it. The MP were firing tear canisters over my head.

Every thing is so confusing.

But in the end somebody else wins. Someone far away watching the coverage.

I f****g hate these political parties.

From the very beginning when every one came for my signature, I backed up.
Even to this day I am Neutral.

I did vote for the other guy but it was that I want to see a change in the system.

And the guy who came is too wimpy...!
Of course he did good things during his 3 years, infact he did 100 times more what the previous jackal one who ruled for 30 years. They will say during those 30 years Maldives has come out to the world.

Of course this happens, It's the course of the freakin' Nature. Over time everything develops. People learn, People get educated.
For thirty years he and his family cashed everything. I did not know during then. But Now When I think about it everything is so clear. How they did it, and why and for what.
He wanted to change this place into an Empire, but democracy came.
I can go on and on. No one out their can hear the true voice of a Maldivian. We are not bad people. We have nothing to give out to you. We don't have land mass, We don't have any natural resources. We are right next to the sea. We are simple people just wanting live our lives till the end. So what's wrong being a Muslim, We are not terrorists. We don't have the means and knowledge on how to build things. We don't want to hurt kids and by standers. We ourselves are by standers. Any of you people can take over this place if you got a trained army and weapons. We don't fight and we don't wanna fight. Cause we have nothing to give to any one but the natural beauty that was bestowed upon us from All Mighty.

Sigh!! U know what I think. even a ruler from another country will bring peace and harmony to us. But these people...NO...they just want to lie to the world and gulp up the aids given to us.

We are being bled dry. Prices are souring and I know that out there it is not so.
Every aid given to us from around the world are ......!

Why do the ones we chose to govern us is trying to ruin the very thing we strive for.

GTG..

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I find this thread extremely interesting. It is the first time that an AAC correspondence reports an incident before I have the chance to read it in the news. We stand by you, Rifaa, and wish you the best of luck. Keep informing us of the events, it shows you are alright and active.

However, the nature of the topic is such that attracts strong political commentary. Even if the thread started as an informative one, it might turn out to become an outcry to the political world and intertwine into political analyses and condescending opinions.
Please, all of you, don't let it end into that. Support Rifaa and keep the thread inside the AAC guidelines.

Thank you.
Best of luck, Rifaa

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I do not want this to be political.

It's just that I am totally not like the rest of the family or even most of the friends.
They just don't see the real picture in the games these scumbags play.

It's lower classes that suffer.
I just sometimes just wants to throw out everything.

You guys could never realize what goes thru my heart when I write this. It's really a good thing I am alone.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I hope this keeps u updated when I am not around.

I had to take my mind off and attend things that matters.

And the current president is some one dying to be one

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
I hope this keeps u updated when I am not around.

I had to take my mind off and attend things that matters.

And the current president is some one dying to be one
I find it funny that the youtube vid is based off of a US Song of old.

Politics are the same all over the world, sadly. Some places it gets out of hand more than others, but I think we can all feel for you and wish you the best.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Today Indian government ordered Our Invalid President to hand over the government to the Maldivian People and gave a lecture to him too.

Basically they brought Our current President to his cheap level :D.

I think India is going to intervene.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Not yet....Government is trying to keep things under rap.

I'll keep u posted. My Info is true. Unlike media.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Welcome to our ludicrous parliament. I like the MP (Karen Lumley) expressing concern that we might invite an unelected president to the diamond jubilee celebrations of our unelected Queen.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Today Peoples Majlis meeting has been interrupted by the public and the access to our PP's was obstructed. He could not even get out of his car.

5 Police officers has been hospitalized. Today Peoples Rule.

News are coming that PP is about to Resign.

PS..My Mum is protesting with the women group :eek:
Man , What am I going to do with her ?

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Love her, protect her when you can.

Judicious use of duct tape may be needed, other wise have the strong folk of your family watch her back.