French Type E Outlet or German Type F Outlet with GFCI

FranceBB

Joined Apr 16, 2021
Hi there,
my boiler broke and I was struggling to find another one that was able to fit in my bathroom. The plumber said that this kind of boiler was deprecated and they didn't produce them anymore but there was still one from a third party reseller so I bought it. Needless to say that I was shocked when it arrived and I saw "Made in Russia". I know that every product has to go through safety regulations and checks and so on no matter where it comes from it they wanna sell it in the EU, however I don't really trust it. My shower is really close to the socket and I'm currently using an adapter which is clearly not good.
The kind of plug that it comes with is a "Schuko", so essentially is the one that is used in France and Germany:

electricity-tiles-type-E-1536x1536.jpg

The one you're seeing is the French Type E plug and outlet with the ground pin that enters the plug, however they have a similar compatible socket in Germany for the very same plug; the only difference is that the ground doesn't go into the plug but rather gets connected at the two metal ends:

electricity-tiles-type-F-1536x1536.jpg

What I'm gonna do is to replace my current outlet with either a French Type E outlet or a German Type F outlet.
I live in Europe, so it doesn't matter as the Voltage is exactly the same, but what I want is a GFCI.
This is the shower with the old boiler with the old Type L plug and socket:

87JgyAI.png

I know that even if I change the outlet and I don't have a GFCI, if there's a ground fault, the breaker is gonna pop eventually, but I don't really wanna risk it being so damn close to the shower and I really want a GFCI.
So... what I'd like to know is: where can I find a French Type E Outlet with GFCI or a German Type F Outlet with GFCI?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

FranceBB

Joined Apr 16, 2021
I just sent them an email. I'll wait for them to reply, however, looking at the website, it seems they're all without it...
If anyone knows some other website in the meantime, feel free to comment. :)