For those who celebrate Christmas

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I received an early present. After 14 months of unemployment, I received (and accepted) a job offer. Coincidentally, I was first contacted about it on the day of this posting.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
MitchElectronics Official New Rules:

1) Christmas music must always be playing
2) Christmas decorations must be hung everywhere
3) A jumper showing just the body of an elf must be worn
4) Christmas music must always be playing

Happy holidays to all!

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I celebrate St Crispins day, its been 600 yrs this year, where did the time go?:eek:
Max.

For We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day. :)

Joined Nov 30, 2010
That seems at least 600 years ago!
It was at least 2 lifetimes ago (as I judge time). When New Coke was formulated, I had a wife, a mortgage, and 10 years of celibacy. Since then, I've had a divorce, a bankruptcy, a few months that included sex, three different cars, and another 20 years of celibacy...only this time it's because I'm NOT married.:D

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
It was at least 2 lifetimes ago (as I judge time). When New Coke was formulated, I had a wife, a mortgage, and 10 years of celibacy. Since then, I've had a divorce, a bankruptcy, a few months that included sex, three different cars, and another 20 years of celibacy...only this time it's because I'm NOT married.:D
'Tis nice to learn I'm not alone in my discovery of the bliss that is the life of a 'hermit':):):)

Best regards
HP

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
'Tis nice to learn I'm not alone in my discovery of the bliss that is the life of a 'hermit':):):)

Best regards
HP
A few questions...

A hermit with a vocabulary like you have is odd. Was the investment in building your lexicon a good use of your time if you planned a hermit's life?

Are people who END UP living like hermits and people who WANT to live like hermits both really hermits?

Are people who keep their doors closed to visitors yet constantly posting on Internet forums really hermits.