Fishing alarm for rig fishing to avoid thefting our catched fish

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
hi I4d,
I have been following your Thread.
I would advise you sit down and write out a feasible draft specification and rough budgetary cost for this project.

When you have done that, please post and then we can discuss/suggest ideas based on that specification & budget.

E
Yes thanks for following my thread giving proper advice, I need proper technical advice and with in two day I wish I can complete collection of advice before work because I am a starting person . . .
Budget is done its at last stage only adding LED, BATTERY, SMALL SOLAR WITH PHOTO SENSOR, AND A VIBRATION SWITCH (ALL PARTS CAN BUY WITH IN MY BUDGET ) BUT I NEED PROPER TECHNICAL ADVICE ,FOR CIRCUIT DIAGRAM AND AT ITS SOLDERING TIME , PARTS TO BE ADDED INTO THE CIRCUIT IS GIVEN IN PREVIOUS REPLY . . .

Last edited:

ApacheKid

Joined Jan 12, 2015
Members please understand

I AM A GENUINE PERSON, Reason to start this thread at this forum;
my way of learning electronics ; learning electronics using real-life situations
Actively Learning electronics by relating and solving some real life issues is better and practical approach than a class room study, that's why I am here
so
If you anyone interested in reading this thread related story

#Situation 1 : directly related to me (related to income)
I have been going fishing for a long time. But in the case of catching fish, the fish may have been stolen by the time they put the net or fishing float back in the morning. Even a friend who is very close to the river does not get fish. I used simple electronics to find a way to avoid such bad situations without spending any more cash.

#Situation 2 : related to me with social values (protecting farmland)
wild life attack on farmland is increased more than earlier year in our area. To protect the farmland from the wild animal attacks we have no guns. Government has strict rules and regulation to provide gun license.
Only few person having license to fire guns. Because of this reason people can't inform the correct person near them and gun holders can't reach at attacked site at correct time due to this I planned to do this project as soon as possible
Well I just don't get it, usually when you go fishing you catch some then bring them home.

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
hi I4d,
I have been following your Thread.
I would advise you sit down and write out a feasible draft specification and rough budgetary cost for this project.

When you have done that, please post and then we can discuss/suggest ideas based on that specification & budget.

E
Read below
1) LED:: LINK > https://t.ly/C8KG at this time I am adding 1 LED but I need 5 LED diagram

2) BATTERY 3000mAh :: LINK> https://t.ly/FGCf Can this battery affordable for powering up 3.7 volt phone and 12v 10W White High Power LED For 7 day - if no breaking of the loop means battery will not loos its charge?

3) Power regulator for phone in required yes? 12v to 5v how can we do that without purchasing regulator or a converter board I have phone's old charger module can I use that board.

4) very important in project;; SOLAR::
LINK > t.ly/4qVK
12V 100 mA - Solar Panel is good for this project ? Please add and mark it's circuit as marked as duplicate loop circuit at previous reply (may be I add this later)

but we have to make sure on battery charging at day time and discharging at night time so please add needful changes in circuit add mark the new addition by any color outline

a 5mm Photocell Photoresistor LDR Light Sensor https://t.ly/4VQu This also help to ON and OFF the charging system to Charge and discharge battery automatically?

ApacheKid

Joined Jan 12, 2015
You don't understand the thread?
I don't know what the problem is, I simply have no idea.

If you go fishing and collect the catch, then you go home, do you leave the catch there? do you leave a keep net overnight with the caught fish in it?

Without more specific details I can't really see how I can begin to assist.

Do you not have any photographs of this? no pictures of where these fish are kept, the nature of the environment and so on?

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
LED Flasher circuit tripped by vibration sensor module from your link.
View attachment 231348
LED Flasher circuit tripped by vibration sensor module from your link.
View attachment 231348
Great job , no need to add seperate circuit image but add with our mother circuit and just draw out line to indicate the circuit as you did I case of breaker loop
Read below case of solar set-up

Can we use this it's for solar set-up https://www.instructables.com/Building-a-12V-solar-power-battery-pack/
I can easily purchase and make power system this more efficient battery than earlier image Do needed changes to instructables's design of needed and redraw that charge controller if that site for our need
please check that site

sghioto

Joined Dec 31, 2017
The Flasher circuit is independent of the "breaker loop". The breaker loop should run off it's own 9 volt battery
Can we use this it's for solar set-up
Do you really need a solar charger. Seems like the only part of this setup which runs constantly is the phone. Do you know how much current the phone draws or how many hours it runs on a fully charged battery.
My suggestion is to have two sets of batteries that can run the setup for a week and swap when needed.

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021

If you go fishing and collect the catch, then you go home, do you leave the catch there? do you leave a keep net overnight with the caught fish in it?

Do you not have any photographs of this? no pictures of where these fish are kept, the nature of the environment and so on?
You please read the thread first before posting , I respect you knowledge
The Flasher circuit is independent of the "breaker loop". The breaker loop should run off it's own 9 volt battery

Do you really need a solar charger. Seems like the only part of this setup which runs constantly is the phone. Do you know how much current the phone draws or how many hours it runs on a fully charged battery.
My suggestion is to have two sets of batteries that can run the setup for a week and swap when needed.
** actualy i need solar we can use the designs given bellow with numbers

**can we use multi dc output converter board
THE LOADS WILL BE
Phone=3.7 to 5v,
LED=12v 5watts,
Vibration sensor=5v/3.3v
Breaker loop=9v
if we use multi dc out put converter
using transistor OR (https://www.amazon.in/REES52-Voltage-Converter-Multi-Output-Step-Down/dp/B079P8FTXM)

1)The solar charger circuit making =
2)solar circuit from instructables with battery settup https://www.instructables.com/Building-a-12V-solar-power-battery-pack/ can use first(1) circuit intead of instructables's circuit
3)multi dc out circuit

YOU CAN CHECK HOW IT WIIL BE AND ADD INTO OUR CIRCUIT

solar with regulator & BT + multi dc out to loads .jpg

*DEAR ADVISOR SGHIOTO AND ALL ABOUT CIRCUITS* I HAVE A +VE SUPER SURPRISE FOR U AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT*
MATTER:
PLEASE CHECK WETHER AUTO CHARGE AND DISCHARGE WILL BE CORRECT IN MARKE CIRCUIT FROM INSTRUCTABLES
and these above given is not final idea I just passed this Ideas to you that we can do it but you just closely watch and add voltage reducer and solar circuit and all connections with your idea because I dot no the part's suitability with each other I AM USING KICAD TO DESIGN CIRCUIT AND PCB SO ARE USING THE SAME IF IT IS IT WILL MAKE THE PROJECT MOVE MORE FASTER TO COMPLETION SATGE
UPDATED ON THIS POST
at 5:29pm Indian time
A small request,
I don't have more knowledge in battery power supply and electrical load difference so you please analyse parts and its load,ressistance, voltage variation etc and suggest the parts feasible at each area that I suggest ok?

(at last of our project something I wanted to know more about general practical testing of circuit using multi meter ) can I ask that doubts to , please include it's parts name at BOM also need to understand it's duty in a circuit if you please add use of each it will be great knowledge for me and thread following people especially students and starters. . .

Last edited:

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021

You please read the thread first before posting reply , I respect you knowledge and can you join for this thread, read the thread an updated things . . . while reading it will feel. Bla bla in hand drew images but just follow and try to understand and give suggestions. . .

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
Tell me if I have this right or not, but I believe this thread is about how to sound and alarm when somebody tries to remove a fish from an unattended fishing line?
YES , YOU GOT IT

When loop in circuit breaks then the voltage will pass to load , which is phone and a LED

Phone is connected to 9v relay or 4n25 which trigger as a switch for phone (one loop is taken from phone 1 num key into relay or 4n25>> this trigger the call as nokia phone voice mail ans vibration of phone help vibration sensor to activate the current and which will LIGHT UP the LED

Last edited:

sghioto

Joined Dec 31, 2017
can we use multi dc output converter board
All you need is a 5 volt regulator. You can power the Phone, Vibration Sensor and Loop from 5 volts. Connect the LED's directly to the battery. Only need to change two resistor values (shaded in green) in the Loop circuit.
I can't verify if that charging circuit will work.
1614276251268.png

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
All you need is a 5 volt regulator. You can power the Phone, Vibration Sensor and Loop from 5 volts. Connect the LED's directly to the battery. Only need to change two resistor values (shaded in green) in the Loop circuit.
I can't verify if that charging circuit will work.
View attachment 231400
LAST UPDATED 9:19PM INDIAN TIME
YES i understand this circuit needs 5v ok, i am adding a pdfcombining 1614276251268.png >>> also read given bellow all, its updated as per your suggestion

1) 3 no's 3.2v Battery in series =9.6v the same battery specification used in instructables

2)voltage regulated as 5v for phone ,breaker loop, 2 Led, vibration sensor

3)solar input voltage regulator before battery pack(i added the idea from YouTube but please edit the specification in next diagram if required in case of IC Regulator 7815 and transistor TIP3055 )
Please add or edit required parts in next diagram I think diagram designing will complete by editing small necessary things in this illustration , so add and update diagram if any things required

4) can I join Two or three 6v 100mAh mini solar panels in series instead of one 12v 100mAh mini solar panel.

5)And in circuit how can stop the reverse flow of current from battery to solar anything needs to add?

6) BATTERY :: suitable for solar https://robokits.co.in/batteries-chargers/lifepo4-battery/3.2v-lifepo4-battery-2.8v-3.7v/high-quality-lifepo4-32650-rechargeable-cell-3.2v-6000mah-with-3000-charge-cycles

7) Vibration sensor Can I use this for our analogue circuit https://robokits.co.in/sensors/vibration/vibration-sensor-module

8) SOLAR :: https://www.probots.co.in/12v-100-ma-solar-panel.html OR 6V 100mAh solar panel x 2 or x 3 https://www.amazon.in/Electronicspices-Solar-Square-Shape-6V-100/dp/B07LB34DD6/ref=sr_1_1crid=3BQK7BMOAO5OM&dchild=1&keywords=12v+mini+solar+panel&qid=1614322823&sprefix=12V+mini,aps,428&sr=8-1

Solar converter :::

Attachments

Last edited:

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi 14,
No you cannot step up current.

example: say you have 6V at 1Amp and you step upto to 12V that will 0.5Amp [ assuming 100% conversion efficeicy]
Consider it is the Power.

E

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
hi 14,
No you cannot step up current.

example: say you have 6V at 1Amp and you step upto to 12V that will 0.5Amp [ assuming 100% conversion efficeicy]
Consider it is the Power.

E
Yes I appreciate for involvement in correct time ,
May be power conversion will not required, I spotted in some results , 12v 500 mAh solar panels(I need 12v 5watts) it's getting 6watts on 500mAh panels, it's enough for circuit as said by respected member

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021