Fishing alarm for rig fishing to avoid thefting our catched fish

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
5 min read.
I am new person to electronics advice me by forwarding this idea to persons in connection with you. only I have strong idea and concept and I have fishing knowledge and general idea about how a electronic devices work please help me to develop my idea into a working device.[/I]
Need help and support for the development of my idea with your idea into a working device which will help for fishing and farmland protection as perimeter surveillance primarily it can be used for fishing very well
**** Actually the idea is simple the tiny copper wire loop connected in circuit to shorting >> idea >> when the Fish bite on bait at fishing line (not bite at shorting copper wire loop of circuit fish bites on bait on hook connected to fishing line) by fish's aggressive action will break the long tiny copper wire loop connected to fishing line with device then circuit will became open and the current will flow to connected devices in circuit for activating features on device :
1.GPS with SMS
After breaking of tiny copper line , before breaking the copper line if the device and fishing line is changing GPS location slightly >> Just need sms automatic notification for every specific distance/ 20 meter ok.

2.Call getting into pre-programmed phone number>>>> after breaking of tiny copper wire due to fish the dragging of fishing line(not copper line☺ it will break and circuit will open when the fish bite and drag the line and bait)

3.when reaching near the device for take our catched fish , when at Sea, River, the installed Large LED will flash by giving a call into device for easily locating ,

4.Need big battery and a solar for safety of device in Large rivers it is necessary total weight of system including battery 1kg ok?

By adding my Idea into your this project and
Combining these ideas

2.https://circuitbest.com/wire-break-alarm-circuit/

see 1:45 to 8:05 only

alarm system for Rig fishing or live deep water Rig fishing.jpg

Last edited:

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
An alternative to a wire is a load cell. e.g. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mini-Lug...-Double-Scale-Digital-Hanging-Scale/450681466

EDIT: https://mx.omega.com/prodinfo_eng/loadcells.html

Don't ask me how the scale is made so cheaply. (EDIT: typo)
Yes bro I appreciate your logic its correct using load cell instead of using a wire loop it's a good idea, so we can program the device ,to take decision on trapped fish and situation, and when we use wire loop , after fish bite device will not able to reply , ican use multiple load cell in single large fishing line for more fish . . .

Thanks. Hey can you help meto draw a small circuit schematic.for a 5$ fishing setup , (I can send you all the logicss and idea it very simple , please help me . . . if you help . It will be great advantage for many guys those who go for big fish . . .

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
What is the actual problem that you're trying to solve? Is the primary goal to send an SMS message with GPS location when a fish becomes hooked?

Just food for thought; anything that relies on disposable parts (breaking wires) is going to be difficult to use in real life. Anything with exposed electrical wires in salt water is going to be problematic at best. Salt water is a pretty good electrolyte, galvanic corrosion will be a real problem. I'm not saying your general idea isn't good, I'm saying try a different approach without exposed electrical wires.

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
PLEASE HELP ME . . advice needed to draw circuit diagram .Since there is no other way, can friends give a solution to this?

advice needed to draw circuit diagram on a simple Tripp wire circuit ,alarm with old nokia phone for farm fence and night fishingREF IMAGE OF CIRCUIT.png

I just posting my questions with the diagram to be modify by the forum members as a advice before soldering it. . .

i just want to remove the buzzer and add my old nokia phone into circuit by soldering phone's number 1 key to initiate the voice mail call into my number and i want to add LED in between the battery and phone , to flash the LED in night while I call into the phone connected into circuit .

PLEASE GIVE ADVICE TO MAKE CHANGES TO CURRENT DIAGRAM , MY REFERENCE >>>
THIS IDEA IMPLIMENTING INTO THIS IDEA >>>

OUTCOME OF THIS PROJECT
1. I CAN USE THIS AS A PERIMETER TRIPP WIRE ALARM IN MY FARM LAND AND AS WELL AS FOR NIGHT RIG FISHING
EXPECTED OUT COME OF THIS DEVICE >> WHEN THE LOOP BREAKS THE CIRCUIT WILL OPEN AND PHONE CALL WILL BE TRIGGERED AND LED WILL BLINK ,
AFTER THE CALL ENDS THE LED SHOULD TURN OFF AND WHEN I REACH AT SITE AFTER MAKING CALL LED SHOULD BLINK FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION

PLEASE HELP ME . . . /Email have been deleted/

Please don't post Email on forum, it will bring the Spambot to our forum and your Email address.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. I've noticed you've started a couple of threads trying to use this one circuit somehow. Instead it would be more productive if you would post details about the problem you're trying to solve, and I suspect there will be a better way to go about it.

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
This is not a simple project. How do you plan on activating the phone so it will dial the pre-determined number?.
just forgot about phone number its already set as voice mail number in that nokia phone i just taken two wire soldered from phone's number 1 key , at this time when i connect the looped wire from phone it will trigger the voice mail call
i need to connect the phone into the circuit's screw terminal as i shown in the image uploaded
all i need to know that if i connect phone >>> 2.png

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. I've noticed you've started a couple of threads trying to use this one circuit somehow. Instead it would be more productive if you would post details about the problem you're trying to solve, and I suspect there will be a better way to go about it.
i am new person having idea but not having domain experience please help me if i add a phone instead of the BUZZER and LED into this circuit , as per the circuit when I cut the marked are current will pass into phone will it trigger a call? as per this video
1613752074630.png1613752074630.png

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
So what things i can use instead of connecting phone directly into circuit ? , my need is to connect the 2wires looped from phone keypad number 1 for trigger the call .the voltage will pass after cutting the tripping wire loop so in this stage what I need to do,. Or. These two wire from phone need only a 1sec connection to make a voicemail call ,like a long press for voice mail calling

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
What is the actual problem that you're trying to solve? Is the primary goal to send an SMS message with GPS location when a fish becomes hooked?

Just food for thought; anything that relies on disposable parts (breaking wires) is going to be difficult to use in real life. Anything with exposed electrical wires in salt water is going to be problematic at best. Salt water is a pretty good electrolyte, galvanic corrosion will be a real problem. I'm not saying your general idea isn't good, I'm saying try a different approach without exposed electrical wires.
GPS sending with sms , ohh it's required more cost , yes safety first , wireloop is already coated with insulation (it's Amini motor copper winding)
Iam happy to do with you advice so I want to connect the phone into circuit safely to trigger a single phone call, when the fish bites, the insulated loop wire breaks and circuit become open, but actually I need to connect the two lines from the phone , is there any way to connect using by electronic part mechanicaly by connecting the call trigger wire from phone

Screenshot_20210219-235416~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
hi,
You could consider a 'Reed micro switch' connected across the button contacts.

Like this type, use a small magnet fastened to a string pull off loop.

Update:
View attachment 230928

E
https://cpc.farnell.com/hamlin/mdcg...PING&s_kwcid=AL!5616!3!490691434307!!!network}!371789919038!&gclid=Cj0KCQiA4L2BBhCvARIsAO0SBda5Uv61tCbRqcH-bu1EL-f3shAcifDem_hoF5Y3dF-hqBBguOzkPO4aAsikEALw_wcB
Exactly which part in electronics do this work a 3 pin relay is it two pole connects from phone other 1pin into battery +ve line, is it?

Is 2 images sounds same idea? Am I correct?Screenshot_20210220-000702~2.pngScreenshot_20210220-000448.png

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
It is not a 3 pin Relay, the n/c Reed switch is operated by a small magnet, which keeps it Open.
Removing the magnet, the reed switch contacts Close and short across the mobile push button.
No external power source needed.
E

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
Ok and how to stop the current flow just after 1or 2 yes in this time the phone's 1 key will be shortened and call will be initiated , to regain reed switch position How I stop the voltage supply to electromagnet in the circuit ?Screenshot_20210220-002800~2.pngScreenshot_20210220-003729~2.png