Fire and smoke detection system

falanaedward

Joined Jan 31, 2012
Pls guys, i'm in need of help for a fire and smoke detection system that triggers a phone call or an sms to the user. Pls details needed

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Can you be more clear on what do you need help with. We do not mind helping others. But we will not just hand over a ready solution. Even if we had one. As a start tell what kind of resources you have for this project

RiJoRI

Joined Aug 15, 2007
Given all the rules and regulations (NFPA, UL, CSA, etc.) regarding Fire systems, you'd probably be better off buying one.

--Rich

Pls guys, i'm in need of help for a fire and smoke detection system that triggers a phone call or an sms to the user. Pls details needed
FIRE ALARM AND DETECTION SYSTEMS
The Fire Alarm and Detection Capabilities of Electromech Fire Fighters Pvt. Ltd. Have Grown at a Rapid Rate.

With our fully trained and experienced workforce, we have the capabilities to fulfill the complete system design, supply, installation and after-sales tech-support needs of all sizes of Fire Alarm Systems with exceptional brand names within the industry. Electromech Fire Fighters provides professional fire alarm and detection services, inspections and repairs to many major product lines. Our fire alarm and detection professionals would be pleased to provide a complete design-build and tech-support program for any of your facilities. With a focus that is mainly a customer-based solution.

We work in all industries from residential, commercial and industrial. Our service area is nationwide or internationally if needed. Not only we are Fire Alarm System experts, but we can provide Gas (Clean Agent) Base Fire Foam Suppression System, Gas Detection System and Public Address with Voice Alarm Systems as well.
Our Services Includes: -
  • Fire Alarm System Design
  • Fire Alarm System Supply, Installation, Commissioning & Testing
  • Fire Pump & Supervisory Signals
  • Fire Alarm System Inspections
  • Fire Alarm System Repair and Maintenance

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Years ago, radio shack had a dialer that you could connect to an alarm contact and it would dial up to two numbers. I used it to notify me after the controlling entity lost control of the local phone exchange that really caused some headaches for my remote controllers. I gave them five minutes to solve a problem before the dialer called.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Block it out. Sensor, alarm, trigger phone dialer, etc. Then connect it all and test it. It's like eating an elephant, one bite at a time.