Finding a english Data sheet for IC

RDBatBSSL

Joined Jan 17, 2011
I have discovered a Chinese chip that produces pure sine waves for power inverters. I produce small inverters (typically up to 100watts) for emergency lighting applications and with new LED technology, anything less that a good sine wave, kids the lamp into thinking it is connected to a dimmer and does not produce full light output. I have tried a commercial pure sinewave inverter connected to a 12v battery and the LED lamps work correctly.

Has anyone experience of this chip type TDS2285 and has a data sheet and application note been produced in english.

I would be very pleased to hear from anyone.
Thank you in advance.

Robert

RDBatBSSL

Joined Jan 17, 2011
Not much of a datasheet but Google Translate gets this:
https://translate.google.com/transl...com/parts/6088186/TDS2285_p5.html&prev=search
Good luck!
Thank you that is a good start. The manufacturers web site is rejecting emails, so I dont know whether there are several who make it. The fdata sheet seems to refer to Union Power but when searched on the net, it seems to be a completely different site to one I was expecting. A completely different product and company profile.

RDBatBSSL

Joined Jan 17, 2011
Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Thank you for your reply. The manufacturers web site is rejecting emails, so I dont know whether there are several who make it. The data sheet seems to refer to Union Power but when searched on the net, it seems to be a completely different site to one I was expecting. A completely different product and company profile.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Thank you for your reply. The manufacturers web site is rejecting emails, so I dont know whether there are several who make it. The data sheet seems to refer to Union Power but when searched on the net, it seems to be a completely different site to one I was expecting. A completely different product and company profile.
So does that mean that you cannot reliably identify the manufacturer?