financially independent ?

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
Mathematics, it sounds through your posts that you may desire to be institutionalized. Bureaucracy has created many great institutions where careers abound. Maybe a consideration.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
I guess "institutionalized" means something different in Canada than in the US. The first thought that comes to my mind is to be locked away. But maybe that's just me.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I guess "institutionalized" means something different in Canada than in the US. The first thought that comes to my mind is to be locked away. But maybe that's just me.
It does, I saw a 20/20 on how nice Canadian prisons are. They have digital cable, broadband and PC's in their cells. Good health care compared to US prisons.There so nice its created a phenom. where people from the north border states go into canada and rob stores and banks because if their caught they spend their time in a tru club fed and the sentence is about half. So all these career criminals did all there crimes in canada just thinking ahead if they got busted.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
No, that's pretty much what it means, just you get a job title and are paid a salary while you are being locked away.

And they let you go home in the evenings for conjugal visits. ;)

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
No, that's pretty much what it means, just you get a job title (Prisoner) and are paid a salary (Debt to society) while you are being locked away.

And they let you go (Stay in your home):p in the evenings for conjugal visits. ;)
That pretty much sums up Canada's penal system:p

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
What is 'institution'. I don't automatically think of prisons, but rather education, taxation, private funding efforts, but yes, prisons and hospitals would rate, even if you don't have to be a prisoner or patient to work within those systems.