Feel my thoughts to communicate well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Arjune

Joined Apr 28, 2016
I learned electronics by feeling thoughts of information that didn't exist and that made learning hard for me. If I were in college I would do the same thing. You all must learn to feel each other's thoughts especially when communicating. Because of not feeling thoughts is why we disagree and have wars. At least feel the thoughts with instinct or intuition. The baloney* is when talking and not feeling thoughts simultaneously of the other. This may be why people are not replying to my post of the hcf 40110 b in the projects forum. This is why I don't trust my psychiatrist and most others.

* Moderator's note: More acceptable word substituted for original. Please keep language polite.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I learned electronics by feeling thoughts of information that didn't exist and that made learning hard for me. If I were in college I would do the same thing. You all must learn to feel each other's thoughts especially when communicating. Because of not feeling thoughts is why we disagree and have wars. At least feel the thoughts with instinct or intuition. The bullshit is when talking and not feeling thoughts simultaneously of the other. This may be why people are not replying to my post of the hcf 40110 b in the projects forum. This is why I don't trust my psychiatrist and most others.
I feel you didn't feel post #3 in that thread. Try feeling it again.

John

Ronald Arjune

Joined Apr 28, 2016
The "U" and "I" identities that harbor in us may be able to explain this. Do you know them? Is this english language meant to delude us? I am sorry for the schizophrenic in the hospital because they are hiding information from them. F**k the doctors.

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
The "U" and "I" identities that harbor in us may be able to explain this. Do you know them? Is this english language meant to delude us? I am sorry for the schizophrenic in the hospital because they are hiding information from them. F**k the doctors.
Ok - I'll play:D

So... To what do we (i.e. the AAC community) owe this 'enlightenment'?

Best regards
HP:cool:

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Might be better to not throw fuel on the fire

One post not on the topic of post #1, has been moved. Please keep comments to the issues in the original post lest things become unpleasant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.