Feedback requested for Quiz on electronics and embedded systems

kind_heart_guy

Joined Nov 25, 2014
Last few days, I worked on few quiz-lets on electronics and embedded systems for fun. Here is the link:
electronics quiz:
I will appreciate if experts can try these quizes and provide me your constructive comments.
Please note this is still work in progress and I am planning to post more quiz-lets.

Also, it would be real fun if you can share how you scored on those.
I will be greatly appreciated.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
How does one form an opinion on a quiz if the course material is not available to compare questions with learning objectives?

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I took the one on Microcontrollers.

Incredibly simple questions. I stopped at about question 5 when THEY posted an incorrect answer.

Last edited:

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Not mobile-friendly. Doesn't scale to display. Randomly switches quizlets. Answers sometimes go to different pages before they can be checked. I could not complete even one quiz. ErnieM, could not get to question 5!

kind_heart_guy

Joined Nov 25, 2014
Not mobile-friendly. Doesn't scale to display. Randomly switches quizlets. Answers sometimes go to different pages before they can be checked. I could not complete even one quiz. ErnieM, could not get to question 5!
Good catch. It needs to be updated.

And thanks everyone for being a good sport. The quiz is just for fun; nothing to be taken seriously.