Favi Rio hdled-2 projector

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
I have been trying to locate a remote control for a Favi Rio HDLed-2 projector but can only find one for the Rio HDLed-3. the picture for that one looks completely different from the HDLed-2 remote and probably has different codes.
Does anyone know who make Favi products, or where I can locate a supplier, (I live in the U.K but guess they would use the same remote's where ever they are sold.(markings may be different but I can re-label the buttons if required)
I have tried several "universal" remote's but they do not have a code available. alternatively, if anyone in the U.K has a remote, I could send them a "Learning" remote and maybe the could copy the codes for me.
I am trying to get this for person who is has MS so any help would be greatly appreciated.

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
At risk of stating the obvious, have you tried inquiring here:cool:
Good luck and best regards
HP:)
I e.mailed Favi but apparently they are out of stock for the correct remote, however they did say "some" customers have had "some" success using the Rio HDLed-3 projector. I found a supplier on E.bay in the U.S and have ordered one. I will post on here when it arrives as to whether it works or not. :)

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
I e.mailed Favi but apparently they are out of stock for the correct remote, however they did say "some" customers have had "some" success using the Rio HDLed-3 projector. I found a supplier on E.bay in the U.S and have ordered one. I will post on here when it arrives as to whether it works or not. :)
Failing all else, perhaps Favi would provide you with the control-code specifications for the HDLed-2? It's worth a try inasmuch as I doubt such information would be regarded as 'proprietary'....

Good luck!

Best regards
HP:)