Fan lamp LEDs not working

Jk77

Joined Feb 19, 2024
Hello,
I have a qazqa fan lamp 105360 with input power supply 230V, 50Hz and then i have a remote for a fan and lamp. When i turn on the remote for the fan i can hear the beep sound that turns on the fan and it works perfectly. But when i turn on the leds (5.5x10.3W) i can hear the sound of them turning on but they dont turn on. So the main problem is the led strip that it wont turn on. I tried checking the resistance betwwen the strip and the circuit and the lines have good conections. I measured the voltage on the leds terminals and it has three terminals: M+, M- and Y. Voltage between the Y and M- is 36VAC and between M+ and M- is the same 36VAC. Between M+ and Y there is zero voltage no matter what if i press the button or not. What can i do to try and fix that

Attachments

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
LEDs need low voltage (couple of volts) meaning that strings of them are connected in series.
single LED failing open would render entire string inoperative and there are tons of repair videos on this type of issue.
try getting good image of the board - both side.

Jk77

Joined Feb 19, 2024
So you think that the problem is ome dead LED on the strip?
Shouldnt the voltage at the input of the led strip change when I press the button but it stays the same. 1000011222.jpg1000011221.jpg