Euphrates

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
Is it true that the mountain foot had gold which was under the Euphrates river.
Nothing wrong with the phrase

"the foot of the mountain"

meaning the base.

As to the gold perhaps you are referring to the gold at the end of the rainbow legend?

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
The only thing that it is still there is the legend.

My brother got that gold many years ago when we were kids. That is what he told me once.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
The only thing that it is still there is the legend.
My brother got that gold many years ago when we were kids. That is what he told me once.
pyrite, or fool's gold...perhaps. Then I was a child I used to collect mica. The name for mica in my country, is crow-silver. Directly translated

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
In Spanish it is just "mica". I find it fascinating.

In my province, Córdoba (Argentina), mica is quite common in the west part where it is all hills.

Where do you live?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
R!f@@ did you give your password to looswire?
@ Bmorse, Voodoo and shortbus....

Why are u guys thanking him for...lemme in on it.

But if you think I am loose :eek:, you guys have something else coming ur way

As for the river, is said to be the most important River in the world.
The mountain base hidden under the river, they found gold there, it was found once they built the dam

Bush seems to be really interested in the gold then..

I saw this in a documentary.

The stopping of the River flow was said to be a sign of the end written down ages ago. I never thought how it would stop but once reading the dam built, it made sense.
The halting was inevitable due to the fact that it brought in a lot of jobs and fertility to the land and to it's shore inhabitants.

The revelation says it would stop flowing and I know now that it has.

Just wondering what signs we will see next.

The 9/11 was also a said sign. That the land would be covered in smoke and ash and people will be bathed in it. I am not referring to those who did it, but the fact that it happened.

There are a lot of other signs that came to past.

What would you do if the u know it will end in ur life time.

PS. Please do not see what I said in a religious view. Just thoughts on how you would deal if you are to see the end.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
People see the signs every year. Historically, people have always thought they were living in the end times. Personally, in the version of my beleifs where I beleive in such things, I think it already happened. If I was proven wrong and found the end upon me, I would "repent" and then stop going to work.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
People see the signs every year. Historically, people have always thought they were living in the end times. Personally, in the version of my beleifs where I beleive in such things, I think it already happened. If I was proven wrong and found the end upon me, I would "repent" and then stop going to work.
Yes , you should stop going to work, as if you would think of working. :D
You should always repent u know and pray always, it should not be left for the end.

As for the signs, one thing you guys mistook is the time span. What do you think the time span is for all of these signs.

And tell me what you know of these signs. Are we allowed to discuss that in off topic. ?

I would like to tell you all about the horror that one would feel if he or she were to witness it. It is said that day is so terrifying that even a pregnant women would dispose off her baby to find shelter for herself. Every man, every women will ONLY think of him/her self that day. We won't remember of our loved ones and their well being won't matter. That day is truly inevitably every man for him/herself

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
As for the signs, one thing you guys mistook is the time span. What do you think the time span is for all of these signs.
Well I would assume that the time span is short enough to be meaningful (maybe the span of one life time). Why bother prophesying several signs of the end, if "the end" occurs over the span of several thousands of years, if not just for a cruel joke?

And tell me what you know of these signs. Are we allowed to discuss that in off topic. ?
Well, I learned them as a kid, but since flushed that part of my brain to make room for more immediately useful information. The one you mentioned about the euphrates didn't even ring a bell.
There was some wild stuff in revelations about 4 horsemen and 7 rings and beings with the head of a cow and a lion and a goat (?). Also a giant ball of wormwood and the water in the rivers being undrinkable. Then there's the ever-popular "mark of the beast" - which I beleive coincides very nicely with hitler and the markings he put on the jews. Considering the jews were "God's chosen people" and hitler sent most of the jews to their maker, I think "the beast" role fits him to a T; thus why I think it already happened. I think the holocaust was the end of "the end"

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
The time span is like more of a century or two, u know. I believe the end sign started in 1900 AD.

Jews are not the God's chosen.

What is this horseman and 7 ring you are talking about ?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
R!f@@, I'm with you.

The largest deposit of carbon discovered is the oil fields in Saudi Arabia. The second largest is the Alberta Tar Sands. If we release both of these into the atmosphere it is game over.

(Too mad that the Maldives will be one of the first to go under.)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
The time span is like more of a century or two, u know. I believe the end sign started in 1900 AD.

Jews are not the God's chosen.

What is this horseman and 7 ring you are talking about ?
points 1 & 2 - those might be the two most debated things in the history of history. I'm not willing to go there.

The horsemen & everything is there in revelations (the last book of the new testament) if you want to read it, quite entertaining. sounds like a bad acid trip.