Euphrates

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
The scientists decided on the unit of time for us humans. The scientists do not have a God's Time to "agreed upon" Time conversion.

Who's to say what we "discover" through science isn't the way God planned it? That question dovetails nicely with "is there intelligent life outside of this universe." Both questions speaks to human's arrogance that they are the sole "intelligence" in existance.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Nice....shortbus.
I know in my heart. Angel Gabriel has 600 Wings.

And if Gabriel were to strike earth with just one wing, Earth would be just dusts in the space.
Its also debated that Gabriel could not have 6 or 600 wings, because angels only have four wings.

I agree with Strantor, that as long as no one is trying to convert any one, a discussion of differences is a good thing. Tolerance is needed in the world as the world becomes smaller.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I wonder at what point Islam & Christianity diverged.
The division from what I can find happened with the sons of Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael. http://www.therefinersfire.org/ishmael_and_isaac.htm

After that God was still the same God but called by different but similar names. Yahweh(jews then christians). Allah(muslims)

If you read close enough, there were others during the time of Adam and Eve. God created Adams first wife Lilith from the same clay as Adam. but she wouldn't respect Adam or God. So then God created Eve from the clay and Adam's bone(most say rib, but thats highly debated to)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
The division from what I can find happened with the sons of Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael. http://www.therefinersfire.org/ishmael_and_isaac.htm

After that God was still the same God but called by different but similar names. Yahweh(jews then christians). Allah(muslims)

If you read close enough, there were others during the time of Adam and Eve. God created Adams first wife Lilith from the same clay as Adam. but she wouldn't respect Adam or God. So then God created Eve from the clay and Adam's bone(most say rib, but thats highly debated to)
I forgot about the first wife thing, and I bet most have never heard it. I guess it's not a popular topic.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Lilith....OMG !

I heard of lilith in supernatural series. She was bad mojo.
But she does not exist for me u know.

I like to know who ever came up with hell hounds ?
Never knew lilith was a christian figure for real.

Hell does not have animals. Hell has fire that is 7 times hotter than the hottest area of our sun.
Can you ever imagine that. 7 time hotter. And so we will be bigger to endure that pain. The skin and muscles would literally burn in an instant and it would come back again just like that to start over.

U know hell and heaven has levels.
In heaven one can see the level below him and not what is above him.

Lucifer is given power over humans in this world for he will be in the deepest pit after judgment day.
He is to take all humans he can with him to hell. For this earth is his dominion to rule and we are to chose. This life or after life.

As for me, I know I will end up in hell for sometime at least for I have done things I regret when I started to realize what is actually right from wrong.

For me I have time to ask forgiveness from people I have wronged during my early ages. Thanks to god I am not like that any more.
I admit I have stole as child hood when I were with the in crowd but I never touched drugs of any kind. I still thank God for giving me the will to say no to drugs.
I never committed worse of the sins but as a human I have sinned but not any more.

You might be surprised but I am not ashamed to admit what I have done. If I hide, I am giving my self to Lucifer. And I don't want him controlling me.

U know I always wonder looking at the night sky and wonder about the stars. Universe has always fascinated me.

Do you fear that you might end up in hell ?
I know I do.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Do you fear that you might end up in hell ?
I know I do.
Sometimes.

you could call me a confused individual. I don't know what I believe. When I stopped believing all what I was being taught by my christian influences I was maybe age 10-12. It was like when a child realizes that santa claus isn't real. I don't believe that we evolved out of primordial soup and I don't believe we are the result of a "big bang". I also don't believe that there is a religion on the earth that has the answers. I think that Christianity (and pretty much all the religions) has become so far removed from the truth over the ages that there's no longer any point in practicing it. However, because I don't have any better answers I sometimes just default to what I was taught; I sometimes pray to God for my forgiveness, "just in case" - hopefully it helps.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Hell has fire that is 7 times hotter than the hottest area of our sun.
Can you ever imagine that. 7 time hotter. And so we will be bigger to endure that pain. The skin and muscles would literally burn in an instant and it would come back again just like that to start over.
Is that 7 times hotter than the centre of the sun (calculated at around 15700000 Celsius) or the surface (around 5500 Celsius)?
Just curious because probably the surface temperature could have been guessed at a long time ago but the centre temperature was unknown until relatively recently.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Is that 7 times hotter than the centre of the sun (calculated at around 15700000 Celsius) or the surface (around 5500 Celsius)?
Just curious because probably the surface temperature could have been guessed at a long time ago but the centre temperature was unknown until relatively recently.
Hmm! see it this way.

The Fire we use here on earth is 7 times cooler than the fire in hell.
Fire was sent here from hell after it was washed in water 7 times.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Just remember, people kill each other over their beliefs. Deadly Fundamentalists come in all faiths, Islam is just the latest in a long chain. So far this is a cultural exchange, but this is All About Circuits, not All About God or Allah.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Just remember, people kill each other over their beliefs. Deadly Fundamentalists come in all faiths, Islam is just the latest in a long chain. So far this is a cultural exchange, but this is All About Circuits, not All About God or Allah.
You made a point there :)
Killing is prohibited in Islam, didn'r u know that Bill? :)

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Just remember, people kill each other over their beliefs. Deadly Fundamentalists come in all faiths, Islam is just the latest in a long chain.
Your so right Bill. Just ask the aboriginal peoples of any continent what happened when Christians came to their land.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
That would be native people. Aboriginals are a tribe of Australia.

But I don't think people other than white did much better throughout history. Incas were peaceful? Don't think so. African tribes in harmony? With nature maybe, with each other, not likely.

Heck, it's all blood and gore when it comes to international relations. Should we thank modern market up to an extent for the shift towards mental violence?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
That would be native people. Aboriginals are a tribe of Australia.

But I don't think people other than white did much better throughout history. Incas were peaceful? Don't think so. African tribes in harmony? With nature maybe, with each other, not likely.

Heck, it's all blood and gore when it comes to international relations. Should we thank modern market up to an extent for the shift towards mental violence?
The tribal inhabitants of Australia are called Aborigines, named after the word Aboriginal, which is synonymous with indigeonous, or natve.

True, I beleive people are violent in nature. I beleive that they will use any excuse to attack eachother. I beleive that historically religion has been used as an excuse to slay eachother when no better reason was present. I have heard that more people have been slain in the name of God than for any other reason. If use the the word "God" liberally, to apply to any diety, then I have no problem beleiving that piece of trivia.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
It's Lucifer in humans.

I just cannot take a human life.
maybe; but I prefer to call it human nature. Remember, according to your story, Eve ate the fruit of her own free will. Lucifer may have tricked her into doing it, but she knew that she was going against God's commandment when she did it, and I beleive this was before Lucifer "came into humans"?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It's not like that...u missed the point where Lucifer swore in God's name, this is why they thought ( again here will dominates ) Lucifer is telling the truth.

So you see in human's there is this thing called greed, the need for more.
We call it, "A human heart can never be full". It's like there is a hole in it.

They wanted more love from their creator and forgot about His orders.

So in sense it is human nature too. So this really means we can all be good if we choose

But I would go for the positive side where if Lucifer obeyed his creator and let his pride aside, we would not be here.

But what happened will happen cause God knew it will happen. For he is the beneficent, the merciful and all knowing.

Problem was that Adam has knowledge of everything, which Jinns and angels did not.

Last edited: