What is a good entry level board that I can use to start looking towards a career in fpga. Thanks.
Thread Starter bigmak420 Joined Nov 27, 2024 1 Yesterday at 6:42 PM #1 What is a good entry level board that I can use to start looking towards a career in fpga. Thanks.
WBahn Joined Mar 31, 2012 33,222 Yesterday at 9:48 PM #2 I used a number of Digilent FPGA boards. That was quite some time ago and they've since been bought by National Instruments, so things might have changed. But you might have a look at what they currently offer. https://digilent.com/shop/products/fpga-boards/introductory-fpga-boards/
I used a number of Digilent FPGA boards. That was quite some time ago and they've since been bought by National Instruments, so things might have changed. But you might have a look at what they currently offer. https://digilent.com/shop/products/fpga-boards/introductory-fpga-boards/
crutschow Joined Mar 14, 2008 38,834 Today at 12:08 AM #3 bigmak420 said: looking towards a career in fpga. Click to expand... What type of career are you expecting?
bigmak420 said: looking towards a career in fpga. Click to expand... What type of career are you expecting?