Enthusiasm After Age 35.

AlphaDesign888

Joined Jul 27, 2014
Or you just need to snap out of it. So, if you can feel 50 mentally, this for sure means that you can also feel as 16 mentally. If it's on you to choose, which would be your choice?
It doesn't quite work like that. You get aches and pains as you age, and mentally you begin to decline with motivation etc... and this is perfectly normal. I have read an old textbook on medicine.

mitko89

Joined Sep 20, 2012
I'm an ex semi professional wrestler in greco-roman style, I know about the aches, because my back is worn off by the weight lifting. Many times I have layed in my bed bruised and exhausted. If i compare those to the nights I was dissapointed by getting dumped by my 1st girfriend or failing to enroll in a US college... damn those hurted much more. Don't know about where IQ or EQ will get me, but if you don't want to get anywhere nothing on earth can get you there. It's all about motivation. If you are motivated to get high-paid job on the CIA, you may get it. If you are not = 100% unable to get it.
See this guy:
http://www.ted.com/talks/shawn_achor_the_happy_secret_to_better_work
He is much better than your old medicine textbook. I was studing for a doctor before I decided to change it for electronic engineering. If it's normal for Al, who works is flipping hamburgers in a fast food restaurant to become less motivated, it's not normal for you. Pull yourself together.

AlphaDesign888

Joined Jul 27, 2014
I was studing for a doctor before I decided to change it for electronic engineering. If it's normal for Al, who works is flipping hamburgers in a fast food restaurant to become less motivated, it's not normal for you. Pull yourself together.
You choose electronics over medicine?

Well I think you are an fool.

mitko89

Joined Sep 20, 2012
You choose electronics over medicine?

Well I think you are an fool.
Engineering is the only profession you actually create something. As a doctor I can save few people's life, as an engineer I can make their life better. I prefer to solder components and see code everyday instead of suturing wounds and seeing sick or even dying people everyday.
This is how I see the world, if it's foolish to you, that's your point of view. Good luck in life. :)

AlphaDesign888

Joined Jul 27, 2014
Engineering is the only profession you actually create something. As a doctor I can save few people's life, as an engineer I can make their life better. I prefer to solder components and see code everyday instead of suturing wounds and seeing sick or even dying people everyday.
This is how I see the world, if it's foolish to you, that's your point of view. Good luck in
Don't doctors in America get paid something like 200K/pa?

mitko89

Joined Sep 20, 2012
I dont live in the US. I'm from Bulgaria. Here doctors and engineers get paid relatively similar wages. I'm not a guy who doesn't care about the money, but I don't need 200k/a to feel satisfied. Is the problem in the money?

AlphaDesign888

Joined Jul 27, 2014
I dont live in the US. I'm from Bulgaria. Here doctors and engineers get paid relatively similar wages. I'm not a guy who doesn't care about the money, but I don't need 200k/a to feel satisfied. Is the problem in the money?
Oh. Well it seems that we are worlds apart then.
In Australia, short of owning your own business, the people making good money are the ones in uniforms.

An electrical engineer would probably make a quater of what an top doctor would make.

mitko89

Joined Sep 20, 2012
Forgive me, I didn't know that. I see you have more obstacles to fight in life than most of us. I don't know what else to advice you. I'm still the young one who is trying to listen more and advice less. In my previous posts I tried to encourge you to think more positively, that is what helps to me in my rainy days.

AlphaDesign888

Joined Jul 27, 2014
Forgive me, I didn't know that. I see you have more obstacles to fight in life than most of us. I don't know what else to advice you. I'm still the young one who is trying to listen more and advice less. In my previous posts I tried to encourge you to think more positively, that is what helps to me in my rainy days.
Australia is not such a bad place to be if you are sick.
Our government takes care of people.

I eat well. I sleep well. I have a car with gas in it.

mitko89

Joined Sep 20, 2012
Well, in Bulgaria is not like that, at least for most of us. If you are unable to work or work a low qualification job, you will hardly eak out a living. It's as my country stimulaters emmigration. They offer better living conditions to the war figutives than to their own citizens.

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
OK, You are having a bad day/week/year. A little depressed. It has happened, to some extent, to all of us, (whether we want to admit it or not.) If I wasn't a half a world away I would drag you out to a bar that has pretty barmaids, buy you a cold one and try a stir up something that I would have to apologize for later. Its your call when you decide to put your butt back in gear. Until that time, enjoy being lazy, you probably earned it.

So, here's to you becoming bored of being bored.

AlphaDesign888

Joined Jul 27, 2014
OK, You are having a bad day/week/year. A little depressed. It has happened, to some extent, to all of us, (whether we want to admit it or not.) If I wasn't a half a world away I would drag you out to a bar that has pretty barmaids, buy you a cold one and try a stir up something that I would have to apologize for later. Its your call when you decide to put your butt back in gear. Until that time, enjoy being lazy, you probably earned it.
You sound 'normal' Mark.
Don't let me drink and drive though. If I meet the terminator Magistrate again I'll end up going to jail.

I lost my license for 12-months and received an 24-month good behaviour bond.
Mid range PCI. First offence.

AlphaDesign888

Joined Jul 27, 2014
WOW.....loosing your license for a year. OUCH!!!

So what kind of beer do you like?
In Canada it would have been 3 - 5 in JAIL.

What kind of beer? Mate I'll drink anything.

I prefer beer on the bitter side though. In Australia
we have VB (Victoria Bitter) -- which is probably about
as bitter as it gets. We also have many imported beers
too. Some Chinese beers I like such as Tsingtaeo. This goes
down well with a big Chinese food feast.