please help me i have an exam in it in 1 week

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hello my friends
I have a problem with engineering circuit analysis
Can one tell me how I teach it
please help me i have an exam in it in 1 week
Hi there,

As member #12 stated it is not likely that you could learn (not teach) this in one week. You could learn certain aspects of it depending on your math background pretty quickly, but i have a feeling you only need to learn part of it anyway such as some type of analysis like nodal analysis. If you had to learn the entire body of knowledge in this area it would take quite a bit longer.

Just as a little outline of some of the knowledge that makes up engineering circuit analysis:
1. Units and quantities.
2. Resistors, capacitors, inductors.
3. DC and AC sources.
4. Ohms Law, Kirchhoffs Law, Nodal and loop analysis.
5. Source free circuits.
6. Unit step forcing function.
7. The RLC circuit.
8. Sinusoidal Analysis/phasors/the steady state response.
9. Average power, RMS values.
10. Polyphase circuits.
11. Complex frequency, frequency response.
12. Two port networks.
13. Fourier Analysis, Fourier Transforms, Laplace Transforms and techniques.
14. Possibly some materials science with labs.

Math including:
1. Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry.
2. Calculus, Differential Equations.
3. Numerical Methods.

Perhaps you might let us know what your math and previous circuit experience is like so we might better suggest what you can do.

lonar_7

Joined Nov 21, 2015
Hi there,

As member #12 stated it is not likely that you could learn (not teach) this in one week. You could learn certain aspects of it depending on your math background pretty quickly, but i have a feeling you only need to learn part of it anyway such as some type of analysis like nodal analysis. If you had to learn the entire body of knowledge in this area it would take quite a bit longer.

Just as a little outline of some of the knowledge that makes up engineering circuit analysis:
1. Units and quantities.
3. DC and AC sources.
5. Source free circuits.
7. The RLC circuit.
10. Polyphase circuits.
12. Two port networks.

Math including:
3. Numerical Methods.

Perhaps you might let us know what your math and previous circuit experience is like so we might better suggest what you can do.
number 1 ,2,3,4,5 i know them but i have an exam in chapter 5 ( useful circuit analysis techniques ) and i do not know how i can study it .. and thanks very much my fre
Hi there,

1. Units and quantities.
3. DC and AC sources.
5. Source free circuits.
7. The RLC circuit.
10. Polyphase circuits.
12. Two port networks.

Math including:
3. Numerical Methods.

number 1 ,2,3,4,5 i know them but i have an exam in chapter 5 ( useful circuit analysis techniques ) and i do not know how i can study it .. and thanks very much my friend

lonar_7

Joined Nov 21, 2015
Teach you engineering circuit analysis? In a week? Not a chance.

Maybe a circuit or two, if you post a schematic.
sorry i mean just 1 chapter not the hole book
i just have problem with chapter 5 ( uesful circuit analysis techniques )

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
The best way to learn the material is to USE it to solve problems. The more problems you solve, the better you will learn it. Pick problems from your text or make up your own. You can reuse problems by simply applying each of the techniques you are learning on each problem. If you get the same answer each time, you are doing it right. If you don't, then slow down and work at it until you do.

lonar_7

Joined Nov 21, 2015
The best way to learn the material is to USE it to solve problems. The more problems you solve, the better you will learn it. Pick problems from your text or make up your own. You can reuse problems by simply applying each of the techniques you are learning on each problem. If you get the same answer each time, you are doing it right. If you don't, then slow down and work at it until you do.
thanks very much .. i 'll do that *-*