Electronics tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
That's one of the few gems on that site. I check it every once in a while but I pretty much avoid the rest of the site. There's a lot of misinformation and poorly asked questions.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
The forum software is so crude; we're spoiled here with administrators who actually care about member experiences.

You have to jump through so many hoops to post a picture. I inquired about an ignore feature and got a bunch of smart aleck remarks about just not reading them (from members who have several times more posts than the highest post count members on this forum).

upand_at_them

Joined May 15, 2010
One of the early pages in that thread gave me ideas I hadn't considered before...going vertical with breadboard "plug-ins". I'm working on a microcontroller-based counter project so I made a nice little 4-digit LED display to plug in to breadboards. I love it. It's ready to go and sure beats crowding up the breadboards with resistors and transistors.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
How about posting something constructive instead of complaining?!
I would if I had something constructive to say. Didn't I agree that the thread you mentioned was a gem, albeit rare, from that site?

Do you dispute that there's a lot of misinformation on that site? If you try to give corrections, you have members with 50,000 posts jumping down your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.