ELECTRONICS E-BOOKS

saha

Joined Jun 1, 2006
These are some basic electronic e-books. downloaded from various sites. as this was not cracked or extracted by any of the illegal means i would like to share with you. it is said that though e-books availability keeps on increasing in the internet only very few could spend time reading through a PC. also as hard copies are more comforatble for reading the introduction of free e-books can serve only as reference and it is better for promotion of books instead of giving just ads displaying the poster and the author name. one more way is if the publisher feels that this is going to grab the major part of the market share for a particular field say analog electronics, everyone would like to have a hard copy than a e-book isn't it ?.if the book is going to be more bulkier around 600 pages, then comfortably one can get a hard copy than having a e-book.

with regards

saha

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
Originally posted by saha@Jun 19 2006, 10:03 PM
These are some basic electronic e-books. downloaded from various sites. as this was not cracked or extracted by any of the illegal means i would like to share with you. it is said that though e-books availability keeps on increasing in the internet only very few could spend time reading through a PC. also as hard copies are more comforatble for reading the introduction of free e-books can serve only as reference and it is better for promotion of books instead of giving just ads displaying the poster and the author name. one more way is if the publisher feels that this is going to grab the major part of the market share for a particular field say analog electronics, everyone would like to have a hard copy than a e-book isn't it ?.if the book is going to be more bulkier around 600 pages, then comfortably one can get a hard copy than having a e-book.

with regards

saha
[post=17818]Quoted post[/post]​
hi saha,

nice contribution to the forum. ;) but please the next time you would like to contribute again just provide the link by using the hyperlink button. that way it would not occupy so much space in the forum and it's easier for you. ;)

moz

saha

Joined Jun 1, 2006
Originally posted by mozikluv@Jun 20 2006, 01:48 PM
hi saha,

nice contribution to the forum. ;) but please the next time you would like to contribute again just provide the link by using the hyperlink button. that way it would not occupy so much space in the forum and it's easier for you. ;)

moz
[post=17824]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya this is a good idea but the problem is these links are once active and dwnloaded through rapid share only but now i don't know it has been removed recently from the link.

one thing iam requesting the administrator is to collect all these messages and store in a seperate folder so that any one can access it even if this post becomes outdated.

thanks a lot for the acknowledgement.

JMSA

Joined May 12, 2004
saha said:

with regards

saha
I don't see no link!!!!