Electronics AC/DC + Logic Cheat Sheets (Final Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Thanks for that clarification- seems an easy trap for beginners to fall into.
No problem. It is a common misconception about XOR and XNOR. The important point is that XOR and XNOR exhibits both associative and commutative properties of addition, and hence is why the XOR functions the way it does for more than 2-inputs.

Dave

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
Security features went byebye. Do with them what you want. I didn't invent the formulas, but I hope you still give me credit for organizing them into the best little cheat sheet in the world.

Images of the pdfs were added. If the images look like crap for the people who print them to hard copy, leave a message and I'll put back the higher resolution images.

Thanks for all of the feedback and corrections/suggestions! It took a little time putting those monsters together years ago, but I'm glad they're still useful for others. I only wish I could thank those who spent time creating the formulas and putting in their time studying electricity and electronics. Without them, I'd have to find something else to do to waste time -- like play baseball, watch NASCAR, cook, sailing, or some other boring productive crap that requires me to get out of my chair.

As always, feedback is appreciated on the new materials! Peace!

Last edited:

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
You think you can do one about series parallel circuits! Probaly wouldn't help you but it would sure do me some good! :D
I don't think I understand your request. Series and parallel circuit formulas with regards to Ohms law are listed on the right side of the sheet.

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
It's been longer than that, but I deleted the old files when I upgraded the PDFs. They already had several hundreds if not thousand downloads. I'm just happy people find it useful. I don't think people noticed that I tried to organize it from "creation of a wave" to "components" :p

gmoonit

Joined Mar 7, 2009
Thank you, I printed out your sheet for a test (we can have one piece of paper for reference) and a bunch of others asked to use it too. They loved it except the two chicks in my class thought it was pretty weird that "devil of darkness" was at the bottom... may want to change your e-mail dude, that's a turn off to most females.

Anyway, thank you again!

Greg

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
m4yh3m,
I'm a beginner. Where is the PDF file for the resistor color code cheat sheet shown above?
Thanks,
Rick
I was not the creator of the resistor color code sheet, it was posted by another user contributing to my efforts, and I happened to save it. It was never a PDF, just an image file.

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
Thank you, I printed out your sheet for a test (we can have one piece of paper for reference) and a bunch of others asked to use it too. They loved it except the two chicks in my class thought it was pretty weird that "devil of darkness" was at the bottom... may want to change your e-mail dude, that's a turn off to most females.

Anyway, thank you again!

Greg
You're welcome. Keep in mind, I don't frequently create cheat sheet files to try and gain the admiration and attention of females -- I usually woo them with my pocket protector collection. I'm not taken, but I DO know of a certain female that would be VERY upset if she heard me say that. However, she doesn't have a problem with my email.

gmoonit

Joined Mar 7, 2009
ah yes, both sheets are great (thanks for the third or fourth time) It is also true that some women may indeed find your e-mail a turn on....hm....
i digress, keep up the good work!

Oh... would you be okay with me 'customizing' your work, adding some other stuff on there (for my own person use, of course)?

Greg

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
ah yes, both sheets are great (thanks for the third or fourth time) It is also true that some women may indeed find your e-mail a turn on....hm....
i digress, keep up the good work!

Oh... would you be okay with me 'customizing' your work, adding some other stuff on there (for my own person use, of course)?

Greg
I don't mind.

gmoonit

Joined Mar 7, 2009
Hey, devil of darkness,

I can host these files on my website, http://gmoonit.com , because i know when a bunch of my friends tried they could not get it and didn't want to register to get it. I think having a 'free' download link would be fantastic!

Let me know whatcha think,

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.