Electronic Symbols

PaulEngineer

Joined Dec 21, 2016
Hello guys I wanna to know what is that symbol! Can help anyone? What is that and why it is used? Thanks

sketch-1482515453502.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
This symbols in this photo maybe will help! And what is that neg?
The T/R is transmit and receive.

The switches are all activated by the same push button (typically the "key" on the microphone). So it is double pole (T and R) and quadruple pole (see four different segments switched).

The NEG means negative of the electret microphone. The negative lead is connected to the metal case and you can flip it over to easily see a little trace of copper connecting that leg to the case.

RichardO

Joined May 4, 2013
The circuit looks like an intercom to me. That says that it is a switch selecting either talk (T) or listen (R). I also think it has a center off position neither transmitting or receiving when not activated.

Bernard

Joined Aug 7, 2008
I think that all symbols & abbreviations that are not in common usage should be defined the first time they are used in a presentation. AC, DC OK, PWM, depends on audience, PPM, PAM, define.

PaulEngineer

Joined Dec 21, 2016
View attachment 117468

1 - barrel
2 - ring
3 - tip

Old phone plug, Ring and Tip. the third is Barrel (ground).
Uuuum I mean the circuit symbols that I marked! This circuit is from walkie talkie 27MHz. This is a jack cable and I think it have not any sense to this theme! But I will keep your tip in my mind cause I'm student :) (but I know the basics on electronic subject)

Last edited:

PaulEngineer

Joined Dec 21, 2016
Oooooh I confused from all this tips XD! I can not recognize the symbol, although I know almost all the symbols from outside and shuffle. What symbol is that? It is SPDT, it is 4pdt, it is some kind of this switches? I don't know! I confused XD! Some accurate answers? Maybe?

P.S. sorry for so much questions, I put you in a very difficult position. Honestly I would not like that, I just wanted to know what the hell is that symbol! That all! Please forgive me!

Your Faithfully
PaulEngineer