electronic load bank doubts

muthuaiyan

Joined Aug 4, 2014
Dear friends,

i am doing Electronic load project and we have done using this paper(dynamic load document).(i.e constant current)

we had done hardware design and getting variable voltage and constant current in the RPS(regulated power supply) but when we check it out with the solar panel (or) battery we con't get the same result(constant current and variable volltage) and i am getting both current and voltage varying,why?"

LINK:

http://www.n7yg.com/load/dynamic_load.pdf

-----NOBODY YET SOLVED THIS DOUBT,ANY SOLUTIONS----

COMPONENTS USED:
IRFP150N-MOSFET
LM10CH-OPAMP

so clarify I have attached the link

muthuaiyan

Joined Aug 4, 2014
Dear friends,

i am doing Electronic load project and we have done using this paper(dynamic load document).(i.e constant current)

we had done hardware design and getting variable voltage and constant current in the RPS(regulated power supply) but when we check it out with the solar panel (or) battery we con't get the same result(constant current and variable volltage) and i am getting both current and voltage varying,why?"

LINK:

http://www.n7yg.com/load/dynamic_load.pdf

-----NOBODY YET SOLVED THIS DOUBT,ANY SOLUTIONS----

COMPONENTS USED:
IRFP150N-MOSFET
LM10CH-OPAMP

so clarify I have attached the link

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
because a power supply set for constant current will vary its output voltage to maintain the constant current. with a power supply, you have a choice of regulating voltage or current.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
The load is probably too great for the source (the PV panel or battery), and the voltage is collapsing along with the current. Try reducing the load current by 10X and see if it improves.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
...at what range of load is suitable for circuit friend??
We cannot tell without much more detail about the power source. That's why I suggested reducing the load (raising the resistance) by 10X. If that helps, you know you have found the problem and are well on your way to a solution.

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
power supplies, batteries, and solar panels have different internal resistance. a battery is capable of lots of current, a power supply is capable of what it was designed for, and solar panels voltage drops with the more current you pull.