Electronic Circuit Question.

RRITESH,

PLEASE, one problem at a time (in a given thread). You posted several problems and have created utter chaos because no one can keep track of which problem a given response is for.

Start ONE thread on ONE problem, provide YOUR best attempt to solve that ONE problem, and focus on that ONE problem until you understand the solution.
AMEN!!!

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
How to know there is no output seen?
so, one does not know whether circuit working or not?
This is the prime reason I typically don't get involved with your threads. Your inquiry isn't a language problem and you remind me so much of Billy Mayo it's scary.

Of course this could be prima facia evidence on the differences between engineers and technicians. I've know quite a few "good" engineers that can answer that question with ease just as there are quite a number of technicians who can provide the proper answer by inspection. I've also known those with a BSEE who I wouldn't want troubleshooting anything.

I thought I would never compare someone with Billy Mayo, but I can't ignore the evidence presented to me.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Yes, The the circuit is normal.
because if the circuit was short then there was no 12A will flow after R1R2R3
but in original 2.400G was unknown for me.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
but in original 2.400G was unknown for me.
In your simulations, if you don't limit the "voltage source" to a reasonable current, you can get GigaAmperes. I know my voltage sources if I don't add the internal resistances, would have produced 12 MA ... MegaAmperes ... on the meters.

Your analysis of the circuit is incorrect.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
In your simulations, if you don't limit the "voltage source" to a reasonable current, you can get GigaAmperes. I know my voltage sources if I don't add the internal resistances, would have produced 12 MA ... MegaAmperes ... on the meters.

Your analysis of the circuit is incorrect.
It was not my simulation i was learning and following this.

link

What is the phase shift between the voltage across the resistor and the voltage from the source?

@RRITESH KAKKAR
You have previously demonstrated ability to solve this sort of 'problem' on several occasions (CIP phase shift in X+R and X||R circuits)!:rolleyes: - Moreover you have shown proficiency with LCR impedance transformation networks and Z-form conversion! -- While "retracing one's steps" may feel 'satisfying' and 'safe' - genuine, and hence, enduring esteem and security in one's accomplishments/knowledge comes only from hard work and something akin to 'daring' (to wit: reaching beyond the 'comfortable' to the 'next') -- Be advised also that 'feigned ignorance' makes the worst possible impression upon everyone - but especially upon those already skeptical of your sincerity!!!:rolleyes:

I remain willing to assist you on the condition that you exhibit some semblance of fidelity to your studies --- To be clear: Properly coordinated, multiple interests/courses of study are not the problem --- Continuously 'changing the subject' (i.e. abandoning one topic for another), however, is!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I'll be scarce prior to early January -- In the meantime please think about what I've said here -- Should you choose to commit to serious study -- and demonstrate as much via your posting behavior -- I'll be pleased to continue my offer of assistance...

Best regards
HP:)

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
You have previously demonstrated ability to solve this sort of 'problem' on several occasions (CIP phase shift in X+R and X||R circuits)!:rolleyes: - Moreover you have shown proficiency with LCR impedance transformation networks and Z-form conversion! -- While "retracing one's steps" may feel 'satisfying' and 'safe' - genuine, and hence, enduring esteem and security in one's accomplishments/knowledge comes only from hard work and something akin to 'daring' (to wit: reaching beyond the 'comfortable' to the 'next') -- Be advised also that 'feigned ignorance' makes the worst possible impression upon everyone - but especially upon those already skeptical of your sincerity!!!:rolleyes:

I remain willing to assist you on the condition that you exhibit some semblance of fidelity to your studies --- To be clear: Properly coordinated, multiple interests/courses of study are not the problem --- Continuously 'changing the subject' (i.e. abandoning one topic for another), however, is!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I'll be scarce prior to early January -- In the meantime please think about what I've said here -- Should you choose to commit to serious study -- and demonstrate as much via your posting behavior -- I'll be pleased to continue my offer of assistance...
i think i should practice more...