electromagnetic waves

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I'd like to say to him congratulation about your strong a thesis
We waiting your PHD
[/CENTER]

Sorry, I misinterpreted the above to mean you thought it was a PhD thesis. Nevertheless, the experiment is poorly designed, and the conclusions are not only not justified, but are not even related to the experiments with respect to carcinogenicity of EMF.

John

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
A lot of people shared that opinion, at least several years ago they did. It did not hold up to scientific inquiry, but much like the Laetrile fad, it is hard to dispel such notions when there are large financial incentives involved. Nobody wants a power line in their backyard.

Just give the data that power lines cause cancer, not hearsay, and all will be settled. John

theamber

Joined Jun 13, 2008
Yes is bad, practically everything that humans do is bad for all the creatures, even medications making the human race weeker and weeker. Comfort or sloth is a deadly sin we all have to pay. We all think in instantaneous gratification without caring about the latter consequences, human behaviour is similar to a virus behavior.We suck!

CON_ENG

Joined Jul 2, 2008
in some poor area people notonly allow building in there Laetrile fad this problem exist as agost in the poor country you are not in the picture sir, i saw poor people built a small rooms directly under the towers so we must think about limiting the effects of these waves i am still study and not expert like you and other members so i asked you and all member to help me,shall you????!!!!
i will make you some pictures for the power line(tower) and how it is so near to housing places
in one of this picture man pointed to one of this tower

Attachments

theamber

Joined Jun 13, 2008
That I know of as I said before the ONLY way KNOWN to man in order for protection against EMW or EMR is separacion from the source or blocking the waves with large and dense mass. The diffuse background light in the universe can block them too.
Electrical power companies transmit at low frequency so it will require less density and less mass size than gamma rays for example.
Get a field strength meter and measure the levels, you will see a decrease in strength as you separate or put something between the source and yourself.
I don't think anyone in this forum has another solution.