Hi, I was working on a 120V light switch in a 2-gang box. My hand brushed against a live wire and I felt a tingling sensation in my hand and up my arm. I realized the box must be two different circuits. I pulled my hand away as soon as I felt the tingling sensation. My hand and arm tingled for about 10 minutes after with no sign of burns. Did I experience an actual electric shock? I know the skin has good resistance. If I didn't feel an exit point does that mean my body acted as a capacitor and absorbed the current? I was wearing running shoes with rubber soles at the time. I appreciate the time for reading my post.