Electrical connection with just touching

Answerzzz

Joined May 11, 2022
Hi,

I am working on a project where I am creating some batteries. I want to make the connections (parallel & series) between batteries by touching them together rather than the usual soldering of a wire and connecting the male and female ends.

One idea I had in mind was using conductive velcro:
1653256529790.png

However, I was not able to acquire any! I bellieve the product is not supported anymore. Right now I am looking for a way to connect two ending where I can easily connect and disconnect them smoothly. ANY IDEAS?!

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
It might be difficult connecting a wire to a magnet. I have some magnets that come with a wire attached. The magnet is crimped (?) into a holder which has the wire attached. Unfortunately I can't remember where I bought them and I can't find any available now.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
It might be difficult connecting a wire to a magnet. I have some magnets that come with a wire attached. The magnet is crimped (?) into a holder which has the wire attached. Unfortunately I can't remember where I bought them and I can't find any available now.
You don't have to connect to the magnet, you can have a ferrous contact over the magnet which makes the electrical connection.

1653261721260.png
Alternatively, there are various more robust commercial versions.

Answerzzz

Joined May 11, 2022
if you can remember, please recommend a product.