Electric fence problem of high voltage with chare

youcef hassan

Joined Dec 9, 2016
Hello, I realised thus circuit for an electrical fence , it was make a good results about 6000 v , but when i tryed to make some studies , i see that the arc is good but when i put a resistance (small or big) there is no signal, all things and composent are good , please where can i find the problem? thanks electronique_alim_tht_004.gif

youcef hassan

Joined Dec 9, 2016
The terms small and big are meaningless. Give some values in ohms.

Les.
Hello , I used 1Mohm, 1kohm and I used a divider voltage to mesure the high voltage I used 44Mohm/600kohm , I mesured about 6000v , but the problem is the secondary of the coil ignition don't work when I put any any charge, thanks sir.

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
If you have measured 6000 volts with just the load (44.6 Meg ohms.) of your potential divider I would expect to still see several hundred volt pulse on you oscilloscope with the one meg ohm load added. With the one k ohm load I would expect to see almost nothing. (Think about the fact that you would be trying to draw 6 amps which is 36 Kw of power with the 1 K load.)

Les.

youcef hassan

Joined Dec 9, 2016
If you have measured 6000 volts with just the load (44.6 Meg ohms.) of your potential divider I would expect to still see several hundred volt pulse on you oscilloscope with the one meg ohm load added. With the one k ohm load I would expect to see almost nothing. (Think about the fact that you would be trying to draw 6 amps which is 36 Kw of power with the 1 K load.)

Les.
Hi, thank you very much for your answer, I tried now to redo my measurement with the bridge of 44 M ohms / 660k ohms, when I close the circuit ie terminal THT
voltage tester and the mass, here I notice nothing, but when I create an electric arc by the distance from one of the contact terminal at this stage I measure a very good voltage of about 6000 v, please what is it's just what I do? thanks infinitely